IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Enlarge Perf Monitor for higher Density Screen

NJRICK

Hi,

I just got a new Dell XPS with a 3200 high-res screen. Most things are fine and are automatcially scaled but the perf monitor is way too smal. I have enlarged to get full metrics but its still very small. Any way to make this larger with a high density screen ?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I too am having this issue- running windows 8.1 with 3200 x 1800 screen res. Using ASC 8.3.0.807 (most recent as of today), and EVERYTHING is tiny- installer was so small I had to use magnifier at 250%. I didn't get a chance to take a screenshot of install since I was hoping somehow it would be resolved by installing- it wasn't. Here is a screenshot of my current desktop with ASC. As you can see, it's not very usable at this size. Please help!

Archived