IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How do I save the Shortcuts for Recent Documents, and recent Excel/MsWord files?

CollinH

Everytime I run ASC, all the shortcuts I rely on to get to current project files are deleted. How do I Stop these from being removed? I have Shortcuts Fix unabled.

Check your settings for Privacy Sweep/Junk Files Clean and Auto Care.

Everytime I run ASC, all the shortcuts I rely on to get to current project files are deleted. How do I Stop these from being removed? I have Shortcuts Fix unabled.

Hi CollinH,

Please take the following instructions to see whether the issue can be solved:

Please open Advanced SystemCare -> Click More Settings icon on the top right -> Click Rescue Center -> click Rescue Registry -> select one backup date before the issue and then click Undo Changes button to restore those changes, and then reboot your computer to see how it works.

@Scannan, Thanks for checking on the issue timely.:-)

Hi Scannan. I've just done what you advised and selected the last scan. All the shortcuts to files I have used since the 23rd of May have now been removed again.

Also, I've looked into the set up for the Privacy Sweep and saw that all the Office Application boxes were ticked. I hadn't noticed this before, so this may well be the reason. So I'm off to do some work now and will do another scan soon to see if this has solved my problem.

Collin

Archived