IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASCU 8 Lost all Toolbox

Noticed today that ASCU 8 has lost everything in the Toolbox - see .jpg. My Laptop, running Win 7 is also missing the Tools. I reinstalled ASCU 8 and refreshed my 3pc licence code but still the same. My Win XP Desktop system is not affected. Any help appreciated.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n207299[/ATTACH]

Very odd. I reinstalled both Laptop (Win7) and Desktop (Vista64bit) ASCU 8 for a SECOND time and all is back to normal now. Did not last long as the Vista 64bit Tools are missing again so there has to be a problem....help please

have got the same problem here, due to os migration to new ssd..and i cant contact iobit, due to they crave old email adress thats long gone, and i cant remember it..had advu since 6 vers.and its payed..automatic but i cant contact them to get them notified about email changes..so im locked out from support and help..its not possible to contact them ia phone either.

this is the worst support ever ive seen.Seeem like they speculate in this in order to squeez money out of people, when a simple reinstalling could do the job..but i cant reinstall it either as i cant download it, since they demand that old email. But my creditcard gets automatically drawn...yeah..and to register for posting..insane..they dont seem to think that this is a problem for vision impaired people..but well, IT IS!

Interesting that a few people signed up for this forum in the last few days, including myself. I also lost all of the icons in my toolbox on 5/29/15. Sent a note to the paid support link. No response as yet. I did reinstall Ultimate 8 and the toolbox was full. As soon as I closed ASC and reopened it, the icons were gone again. While waiting for a response, I reinstalled an old version of ASC Ultimate 7 that was in my download folder. Everything appears to be working as it should with that version WIN7, 64 bit machine here.

I'm certain the fault began after a recent IOBIT update. I have reinstalled a couple or more times now and I loose all the tool icons after I shut down too. We will just have to wait for advice from IOBIT and hopefully another update to put the fault right. I do get the impression the care and dedication that was IOBIT's strong point has been slipping away of recent months. Have the company been taken over recently or maybe a new management team put in place?

This bug has been resolved. Please right click Advanced SystemCare Ultimate system tray icon and select Check for updates. Then reboot your computer after the update finished. This update will fix this bug.

Just amazing that a simple update fixed it. Thanks! 1.gif

Archived