IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Expiration Date

enoskype

Hi everybody,

"Expiration Date" is given for my User Account for my AWC Pro(Semi 2.4 :lol:) . :roll:

This is most probably a sign that Version 2.4 is going to be public very soon. :!:

FYI: It has pointed out that I am using 2 of my 3 rights for AWC Pro. (Which is correct because I am using one for XP and one for Vista in two notebooks.)

It is a good time to organize which PCs you are going to use the AWC Pro and reviewing Tim's Announcement posted Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:38 am Post subject: Important: Advanced WindowsCare v2.4 Preview.

http://www.iobit.com/forums/showthread.php?p=478#post478

enoskype

The program is ready now, but we are working on the customer database, some people purchase many licenses and they have different purchase time, so it's a hard job. Also, we are making our new website and try to get the code signature, so much work to do. Please wait for about one week.

Archived