IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver booster destroy my system -[SOLVED]

Daskalos

Im IOBIT Fan since 8 years about and tried all products too.

But with driver booster i had problems always.

Yesterday i installed the version 2.3 and checked my system.

Ok: 6 drivers are very old ( 7 years about!!)

I let driver booster loading all old drivers and installed it.

But after a restart, nothing is working anymore:

The Internet never online!

The display is 800x600. After i tryed to change it 1680 x 1050, it says: i need install drivers first

The sound is off too......

Ok i had an image done before and all is ok again. But with drivers of 2007

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/screprisa49clv8h5rpoj.jpg

There are many posts in the DB section of the forum which give good advice regarding the updating of drivers and the usage of DB.

Advice such as, only update one driver at a time so if something goes wrong you will know which update caused the issue.

Just because there is a new version of a driver available, does not mean that it is suitable for your particular systems configuration and hardware. You should do some research before updating.

DB does not force you to update. It simply gives you the information regarding available driver versions. It is solely your decision as to whether to act on this information or not.

Hi Scannan,

thank you so much for ur idea!

I have installed all drivers one for one and know thats the installing of Atheros Wireless Network Driver done a bluescreen if its installed.

All other are ok

I remeber that i got the same bluescreen if i have installed maleware fighter fullversion!!!

Now i know thats mistake in the Atheros

Thanx so much

Hi Scannan,

thank you so much for ur idea!

I have installed all drivers one for one and know thats the installing of Atheros Wireless Network Driver done a bluescreen if its installed.

All other are ok

I remeber that i got the same bluescreen if i have installed maleware fighter fullversion!!!

Now i know thats mistake in the Atheros

Thanx so much

My pleasure. I am glad your issue is solved.

Thank you @ Scannan.

Hi @Daskalos, do you mind helping us look further into the Atheros Wireless Network Driver problem? You don't need to update it again. If yes, please just click Scan, then download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click “Save report to Desktop” >> find db_info_xxxx.zipon your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com.

Usually, we will mark the problem driver and keep an eye on it once a user reports it. If more users have the same situation, we will remove it from our database to protect other users.

Thank you a lot :)

Archived