IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster V3.3 Lands!

Cicely

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get 3.1.0.332 to work. While doing the install, it will work while it is still in the installer. When I try to run Driver Booster from the Desktop icon, it will fail immediately. I will send the screenshots and debug ZIP file by an email message.

Thanks,

Leighton

i have been an IOBIT User for quite some time now, and its just simply amazing,you get what you pay for and they often have some nice actions like 50% off or give aways like this DB3 Giveaway :)

thank you IOBIT for your service, your number 1 on our family's list and haven't let us down once :)

Just downloaded the 3.1 version (don't know why I didn't do this before) installed, ran, all the drivers were updated. One of the MANY things I like about Driver Booster is I can tell it to ignore certain upgrades and it completely ignores them. Fantastic trouble saver just for this one item.

Since I found IObit quite awhile ago, I have been simply amazed at the quality of the programs, the prices are fantastic. With 5 machines running so many of these other programs get really spendy. Again thanks for this feature (lower prices)

With all of the IObit programs that I run I have never had the BSOD pop up on me. I think I have most of the stable of programs from IObit and every chance I get I brag IObit up. Now if these people with get with it and do what I suggest.

Again Thanks Cicely and the entire crew

Al

Feedback/Idea - I think it would be cool after Drivers are updated to have a "post to twitter" thingy where you can let your tweeps know something like:

"I just updated 4 of my drivers using IOBIT's Driver Booster Pro - Free Download Here (link)"

Hi indieislands,

I've forwarded your suggestion to our develop team. Let us know if you have more ideas.