IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster V3.3 Lands!

Cicely

For me, driver booster 3 beta 2.0 has been a huge jump since 2.3. There are much more drivers being found and the speed of the scan is has improved. I definitely like the UI options, both very flashy. There are a few drivers still that maybe you could check on. I rolled back a bunch of drivers on my computer and tested the Driver Booster 3, and it was much better at finding those drivers but still a few are lacking. Can you check on the HID compliant touch-screen drivers because when I rolled it back, the Driver Booster was not able to find the updated driver on your cloud. Also, I have a suggestion for Driver Booster 2.3 Pro users like me. Is it possible that we can get a free upgrade to Driver Booster 3 if our license is not yet expired. That would be a great idea. I also have another idea to be able to skip certain updates for drivers but watch for the next updated one. WIth my touchpad, the update made my touchpad worse, so I wonder if it is possible to let it ignore this update but not the future updates it releases because on the Driver Booster, it only allows you to hide it or ignore it, which I do not want. I will keep you updated as well on any other drivers that aren't found.

@gabriel007sss?

Thank you so much for joining us.

1. HID compliant touch-screen drivers ... Driver Booster was not able to find

the update made my touchpad worse

Please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click “Save report to Desktop” >> find db_info_xxx_i.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com with your post link.

2. another idea to be able to skip certain updates ... next updated one

Yes, you can right click it to ignore but you have manually remove it from the ignore list in settings.

Thank you :)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the idea of disabling my anti-virus software to download and install a driver update. This is what DB says. I think disabling AV software to allow a driver to update is foolish at best. This issue needs to be resolved by IObit. If my AV software blocks a a driver update I will go with the AV software everytime and then go from there with regards to a possible FP.

I am on the Windows 10 Insider Fasttrack Ring on one of my computers. This AM DB 3 Beta 2 Pro said I needed five updates. Three updates worked. The two that did not were Microsoft Visual Basic gaming component drivers. Since they are Microsoft drivers aznd the computer is on W10 unreleased build 10525 and I don't do gaming (sorry about that LOL). I just put them on ignore for now. Hopefully I will remember to take them off ignore when the next version of Windows 10 is released which I understand on't be until Nov at the earliest for those using Windows 10 Pro which I am. Cheers and logging off for now.

I am on the Windows 10 Insider Fasttrack Ring on one of my computers. This AM DB 3 Beta 2 Pro said I needed five updates. Three updates worked. The two that did not were Microsoft Visual Basic gaming component drivers. Since they are Microsoft drivers aznd the computer is on W10 unreleased build 10525 and I don't do gaming (sorry about that LOL). I just put them on ignore for now. Hopefully I will remember to take them off ignore when the next version of Windows 10 is released which I understand on't be until Nov at the earliest for those using Windows 10 Pro which I am. Cheers and logging off for now.

Email us the log.zip as before if you don't mind :)

this is best version of update drivers so far,i do not know is posibile update so much programs on my p.c. before i not prefer to use it but now i can not find better replace for this application,stil i not jet find reason for PRO verzion but will be happy to get it thanks IObit for yours work and all freeware applications

I cannot thank the developers at iObit enough for the software they provide. My history started out on a Tandy corporation Color computer 3 or CoCo for short. There was no computer stores in existence back then. I upgraded that CoCo from 128k to 512K ram by ordering a Daughter board from Howard Medical supplies. I was programing in computer basic and the 0S9 operating system back in the very late 70’s. 10 years Before Bill gates was even aware that DOS would exist. I have spent 33 years of my life in high tech and ran manufacturing robotics labs in class 100 clean rooms. I was part of the Engineering team for the Nortel Networks OC192 optical mainframes that as of 2006 run 90% of the worlds optical backbone and all of Japans.

It’s not that I cannot manualy search find and install system drivers. It’s just that your functional data base covers all the details required to very quickly update a new OS computer install if required. I throw in the mandatory chipset drives off the Motherboard CD then reboot to install Driver Booster and just let it advise me on every driver required to complete the the rest of the hardware component software. The advantage as an old gamer to have support software for games also kept up to date is so very handy. The only real bug in all of your software and this could just be accidental is I have found now on 2 systems that the installed drivers revert back to OLD after some time. I have purchased the Driver Booster Beta and for more then a few weeks now that issue has not arisen. I can only possibly think that the free version of Driver booster software installations do not carry over time. At any rate it allows one to again update the drivers packages with no issues at all. As a gamer and one who has spent half a life time reinstalling operating systems on win95 to wn10 because of data corruption.. I can express my gratitude that iObit software keeps my OS installs rock solid and fully operational over extended periods of time. The only enemy to my operating systems now is me. Thank you very much for real life time and real life Money saved over time.

• Like 1

@Buddahfan,

Thanks for emailing us. And this is how we repled:

1. Please download and install the driver from the link below and see if it works:

http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/all/vcruntime2010_x64.exe

http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/all/vcruntime2010_x86.exe

2. After the installation and possible reboot, please scan with Driver Booster again and see if the driver(s) is/are installed or not.

3. If there is any failure message, please take a screenshot and send it to us.

Guide for Taking Screen Shots: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

4. At last, download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click “Save report to Desktop” >> find db_info_xxx_i.zipon your desktop >> send us the zip file.

I cannot thank the developers at iObit enough for the software they provide. My history started out on a Tandy corporation Color computer 3 or CoCo for short. There was no computer stores in existence back then. I upgraded that CoCo from 128k to 512K ram by ordering a Daughter board from Howard Medical supplies. I was programing in computer basic and the 0S9 operating system back in the very late 70’s. 10 years Before Bill gates was even aware that DOS would exist. I have spent 33 years of my life in high tech and ran manufacturing robotics labs in class 100 clean rooms. I was part of the Engineering team for the Nortel Networks OC192 optical mainframes that as of 2006 run 90% of the worlds optical backbone and all of Japans.

It’s not that I cannot manualy search find and install system drivers. It’s just that your functional data base covers all the details required to very quickly update a new OS computer install if required. I throw in the mandatory chipset drives off the Motherboard CD then reboot to install Driver Booster and just let it advise me on every driver required to complete the the rest of the hardware component software. The advantage as an old gamer to have support software for games also kept up to date is so very handy. The only real bug in all of your software and this could just be accidental is I have found now on 2 systems that the installed drivers revert back to OLD after some time. I have purchased the Driver Booster Beta and for more then a few weeks now that issue has not arisen. I can only possibly think that the free version of Driver booster software installations do not carry over time. At any rate it allows one to again update the drivers packages with no issues at all. As a gamer and one who has spent half a life time reinstalling operating systems on win95 to wn10 because of data corruption.. I can express my gratitude that iObit software keeps my OS installs rock solid and fully operational over extended periods of time. The only enemy to my operating systems now is me. Thank you very much for real life time and real life Money saved over time.

@David1963

The only real bug in all of your software and this could just be accidental is I have found now on 2 systems that the installed drivers revert back to OLD after some time.

-------

Please contact us if any problem happens again as soon as possible so we can fix it :)

Thank you so much for loving this products. We will make it better.

Tengo una laptop sony vaio con Windows 7 y estoy feliz con driver booster 3 beta 2, me ha actualizado 21 drivers, funciona correctamente, gracias iobit, muy recommendable

EDIT:

Google Translation / Traducción de Google

I have a Sony VAIO laptop with Windows 7 and am happy with booster driver 3 beta 2 has updated me 21 drivers, it works fine, thanks IObit, highly recommended

Been With Iobit for quite some time now, and im glad i am!! i keep updating my license keys (when possible) and truely enjoy the products and beta's they've provided.

tested BETA 1 and BETA 2 now. everything worked flawlesly without any issues or errors. scanning improved alot its quicker and more efficient. love the desing too.. no bugs to report here so far but my license expired on the beta! >.< so that is like the end of my testing period couldnt afford buying it yet no good finnancial situation irl.

will keep trying on free mode to see if i can find any bugs.. sofar it worked perfectly fine withotu errors on my windows 7 ultimate, windows 10 pro on my imac and macbook!

thank you iobit and keep the awesome products comming.

Been With Iobit for quite some time now, and im glad i am!! i keep updating my license keys (when possible) and truely enjoy the products and beta's they've provided.

tested BETA 1 and BETA 2 now. everything worked flawlesly without any issues or errors. scanning improved alot its quicker and more efficient. love the desing too.. no bugs to report here so far but my license expired on the beta! >.

will keep trying on free mode to see if i can find any bugs.. sofar it worked perfectly fine withotu errors on my windows 7 ultimate, windows 10 pro on my imac and macbook!

thank you iobit and keep the awesome products comming.

Thank you for compliment @jacksonevans. If there is any feedback on the final v3, please feel free to tell us :)