IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster V3.3 Lands!

Cicely

Like other's have posted, the blue screens were a concern when I first downloaded DB 2. Reading along with all the reviews and the forum topics (as well as the post now) I do understand why blue screens happen with certain driver updates. My wife and I sure do love this product we bought the PRO editions of DB 2 quite a while ago and enjoy it!

Thanks for the product/s you release! (we have advanced systemcare PRO as well).

I'm loving the new look of DB 3, and of course the larger database for drivers :)

We'll be sure to update you with an bugs/issues we encounter. But as of now, everything is looking great!!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new 3.x version of Driver Booster is comprehensive and fast - it found an appropriate Sonix driver for the WebCam on my wife's vintage 2011 Netbook recently. It is every bit as good as Advanced Driver Updater, if not better. I plan to discontinue ADU on all my computers when it expires because Driver Booster is more than adequate for my needs. Thank you that you make clear you have updated the database to include a large library of drivers for the new Windows 10 Operating System. That will be something to keep in mind when I decide to upgrade my and my wife's PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

iObit UPDATE HELP! .Please make all iObit product r'solution size like Avast r'solution size and automaticly fit to screen , my resolution 1024x600 OS Windows 7 PRO x86, and iam using Netbook. Please Update

Thanks for your feedback and I've forwarded it to our product team :)

:oops:I am not receiving any info on getting any updates for this 7 port D-Link usb 2.0 Hub; any info on this?

Thanks,

CopierGuy

I am not certain why this is listed as a Reply; I just hope it posts.|;-)

Hi pal,

Do you mean 7 port D-Link usb 2.0 Hub has an update but Driver Booster failed to detect it?

In The Dutch version, 2 faults:

1) scanT nu, not with a D

2) bijgewerkt (1 word)

@HDC,

Thanks for your correction. Could you please help us check Dutch in the further? If yes, please contact us via dbfeedback@iobit.com so we can have your email address to reach you later.

Thanks.

I do not trust or like this driver booster 3 pro it will down load drivers that will not work on your pc. EX. wifi and direct hook up when it does this you have no internet and have to restore your pc. So i got system mechanic and wow it does everything .

Alright, i've used driver booster since the first beta and i have to say, this is the best driver update software.

The interface is beautiful, even now on driver booster 3.

The customization is a cool thing in the software and i liked it.

It don't use so much resources of the PC, so you don't have to worry about freezes or crashes.

Conclusion: I like this software very much and i'll use it forever :D

Sorry for my bad english, i'm brazilian :)

Driver Booster 3 works great like a charm the only changes I would like to see are

1. Sometimes the older driver works better than the newest one but the next one works great so something that would allow us to hide a particular driver version while still reporting on new updated versions would be nice.

2. More skins (I like the ones that come with it but the white seems to wash some things out) more for variety than anything else.

Driver Booster 3 works great like a charm the only changes I would like to see are

1. Sometimes the older driver works better than the newest one but the next one works great so something that would allow us to hide a particular driver version while still reporting on new updated versions would be nice.

2. More skins (I like the ones that come with it but the white seems to wash some things out) more for variety than anything else.

Hi Eaglecomander,

Thanks for your opinion.

Yes, you can hide any update by right clicking it and selecting Ignore. Then you can report it via Feedback or any other way we provided.

We will add more skins in the near future. Let me know if you have any ideas again.

Driver Booster 3 Pro is GREAT! My Windows 10 screen blacked out and could not open while trying out a newly downloaded cleaning software. After many attempts to restart or launch Safe Boot but to no avail, was fortunate to discover my last Driver Booster Restore which help salvage back my Windows 10 without the tedious Reset re-installation.

Much appreciated. Am using a 3 users Licenses and would like to add in a 4th notebook to activate Pro. How to go about adding this fourth license? TQ!