IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

System problems after using Driver Booster 2

larppa

So, I updated my drivers with Driver Booster 2. After rebooting, my computer crashed like 5 minutes after. The taskbar disappeared first and it stood like that for about 15 seconds and then my computer just shut down the same way it would if I shut it down myself. So most likely Driver Booster installed some wrong drivers for my computer, help?

Hi larppa

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, that is exactly what happened. A driver was updated to an incompatible version.

This issue has been dealt with many times. Please read the Topics/Posts in the Driver Booster section of the Forum, and you will find the solutions plus advice to prevent this happening again.

I would also suggest that before you run such programs as DB, that you first do some research, such as the FAQ's and Posts in the relevant Forum(s)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived