IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Browser Security Issues for Firefox

Jitzy_JT

Hello,

Everytime I do the whole scan from asc 8 pro the Browser Security Issues for Mozilla always show 213 issues ....It gets fixed but then again after sometime (say before I call it a day I usually do another scan) it again shows 213 issues......It only happens to firefox....yes firefox is the only browser I use.......I mean why it doesnt stay fixed.....

TY for the response but first of all Im not stupid.......I do close the browser when doing a scan.....I know how the cleaner works.......It just shows me I have 213 Browser Security Issues for firefox which is like 213 cookies unblocked .....Like I said its not everytime... if I do a scan and repair it then use browser for surfing or watching videos or whatever for 1 hr or so nd do the scan again there wont be any security issues displayed for firefox.....It happens only once everyday or twice If I do another scan after a prolonged use before shutting down.....

Hi Jitzy_JT,

Please kindly send us the screenshots of the result screen of browser security issues under Summary.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I'm very sorry for the delay....work got in the way......Yes I should have provided screenshot in the first place ...sorry abt that too.......Im attaching the debug zip file along with screenshots of scan results and my privacy settings.......I dont think its any adware as Im usually very cautious about it but still ull never know.....

My OS is Windows 7 ULTIMATE X64 .........I also run Ccleaner ( not everytime as I did have this issue without even running Ccleaner in between the two asc scans) and my Antivirus solution is BDIS 2015 X64 (18.23.0.1604)

Mozilla Firefox version is --- > 38.0.5

Hi Jitzy_JT,

Please try the following method to see whether the issue can be solved:

Open Firefox, click Openmenu, click Privacy, then untick Site Preferences in the settings according to guidance shown in the attached Picture 1 and Picture 2.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately it didnt solve the issue....tried for 3 or 4 days with limited and long internet browsing using mozilla........I wonder if it has anything to do with my privacy settings....I checked on everything except for the Session ....and the same settings go for auto clean and anti tracking.....Ill try on recommended settings and will post results......

Archived