IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Flash for IObit & Java script for IObit

defrag

I thought that I might help iobit by making a flash for them.

put these files in a folder: C:\Program Files\HotHotSoftwareFullVersion\3dflashintromaker\flashpublish\

C:\Program Files\HotHotSoftwareFullVersion\3dflashintromaker\flashpublish\config.xml

C:\Program Files\HotHotSoftwareFullVersion\3dflashintromaker\flashpublish\HotHotSoftware3DMenuMain.swf

C:\Program Files\HotHotSoftwareFullVersion\3dflashintromaker\flashpublish\pro.png

C:\Program Files\HotHotSoftwareFullVersion\3dflashintromaker\flashpublish\free.png

C:\Program Files\HotHotSoftwareFullVersion\3dflashintromaker\flashpublish\isd.png

C:\Program Files\HotHotSoftwareFullVersion\3dflashintromaker\flashpublish\pturbo.png

C:\Program Files\HotHotSoftwareFullVersion\3dflashintromaker\flashpublish\HotHotSoftware3DMenu.htm

C:\Program Files\HotHotSoftwareFullVersion\3dflashintromaker\flashpublish\AC_RunActiveContent.js

They are in the zip file.

Look at screen capture.

flashpublish.zip

Hi defrag,

Sorry to interfere with your beautiful flash, but may I just ask for a correction from you to change the baloon labels of ASC FREE and ASC PRO from "Advanced Wndow Care FREE", and "Advanced Wndow Care PRO" to "Advanced SystemCare FREE" and Advanced SystemCare PRO" respectively?

ie.

<caption>Advanced Wndow Care PRO</caption>

to:

<caption>Advanced SystemCare PRO</caption>

and,

<caption>Advanced Wndow Care FREE</caption>

to:

<caption>Advanced SystemCare FREE</caption>

in config.xml

Thank you and cheers.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...