IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASCU8 Causes BSOD

Sorry if this is the wrong place to bring this up ( i am new to to this, just registered tonight) but i saw BSOD and that is my problem. I am getting a BSOD every time i try to open ASCU 8!

I have been using ASC going back to ver 5 and it is one of the very few utility apps i have paid money for and felt i got my moneys worth for it. it has been one of my most used apps ever ,and don't want to do without it but even after a compleat reinstall of os and all software including a fresh download of ASC i am still getting a BSOD. any ideas? or is this not the place to ask? please direct me to the right place if not.

Thanks Dave S.

Hi Dave Strick

Welcome to the Forum.

Did ASCU8 ever work on your PC or is this a recent issue.

I note from your profile details that you also run other Antivirus Programs such as AVG. Please note that using more than one AV (Anti-virus) program can cause conflicts resulting in BSOD. Since ASCU8 also contains an Anti-virus function a conflict may be occurring. You should disable other AV program(s) and see if ASCU will work without BSOD.

If this solves the issue, you should run only one AV program in realtime and only use the others manually as an additional check.

Archived