IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 9

Cicely

ottimo prodotto anche nella versione beta. fra un po riceverete la traduzione in italiano :)

As per the rules of the Forum, all posts must be in English. Enoskype has already translated one post for you. Any future posts not in English will be deleted. You may include the Italian in your post if you wish.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to send feedback on beta 9 through the program and that does not work.

the attachment shows my feedback for you now

Jersey

I have removed your attached Picture as it includes your email address which should not be for public viewing. Please post your feedback in normal post text.

HP Pavilion ze4500

AMD Athlon XP2500+ processor @ 1.86GHz

1 GB RAM

Windows XP

I finally had an occasion to use ASC 9 beta 2. Since ASC 8.3 is also still installed on my laptop, I had to run the Clean & Optimize features in 3 parts rather than all in 1 go in order to avoid overheating my processor & causing a shutdown -- even with my internet connection inactive & a desk fan blowing relatively cold air (it's been raining so it is a little cooler now) along the air intake & heat exhaust vents:

1st part: run Spyware Removal feature.

2nd part: run Registry Clean, Privacy Sweep, Junk Files Clean, Internet Boost, Shortcuts Fix, Registry Defrag, System Optimization, & Security Defense features.

3rd part: run Disk Scan, Vulnerability Fix, & Disk Optimization features.

Except for Disk Scan, all of the features took under a minute to run but all of the features took under a minute to repair once the scans were done irrespective of the number of issues the various scans found to fix. With regard to how long it took the Disk Scan feature to run & scan for issues:

In about 3 minutes: 0-50% complete.

About 2 minutes later: 50-95% complete.

About 30 minutes later: 95-100% complete.

Keep in mind, my laptop was considered top-of-the-line around 2002 or 2003 & no driver updates have been made for any of it's components since around 2008, so I'm sure that factors in somehow.

I hope this breakdown of what happened is of use to you.

I like how the new ASC looks . So far everything is working and i like the new style. I had problems with the old ASC 8 Performace Monitore ( that won't allow me to to toggle to see the temperatures as soon as I updated to Windows 10) but this version works how it was intended. I don't have any problems with it but if I will have as soons as posible I will sent my feedback.

P.S.You guys should fix the Send Feedback option on the software.

Hi MDC4Tr,

The send feedback failure is a known issue. We are investigating it now and will try our best to fix it asap.

By the way, you can send your feedback directly to feedback@iobit.com or post it on our forum http://forums.iobit.com/forum/advanced-systemcare/advanced-systemcare-v9.

Have a nice day.

I tried to send feedback on beta 9 through the program and that does not work.

the attachment shows my feedback for you now

Hi Jersey,

The send feedback failure is a known issue. We are investigating it now and will try our best to fix it asap.

By the way, you can send your feedback directly to feedback@iobit.com or post it on our forum http://forums.iobit.com/forum/advanced-systemcare/advanced-systemcare-v9.

Have a nice day.

Like new look (Your getting this because the response email didn't work.)

My system Windows 7 on Linux (installed by husband); AVG; old version of ASC still running (new version didn't disable old)

LOONNNGGG WAIT on select all box -

Index verification completed.

Hi EverydayDisasters,

Thanks for your feedback. All your concerns will reach to our product team for serious consideration.

For Cloned File Scanner, you can see the creation time by clicking on the downward arrow right beside Manual Select at the bottom middle of the window.

For Startup Manager, you can restore the operation by clicking on the settings icon on the top right and select Optimization History.

Have a good day!

Need Open File Folder option while user right click on the result list in Cloned File Scanner apps to access the folder directly to verify the files' detail, This option is available on Large File Finder app. Would be more user friendly if it's on Cloned File Scanner apps too. :-)

Hi saad.taifun,

Thanks for your suggestion. Our product team will take it into serious consideration.

Nice day!

Hello everyone,

The 9 Ray generation :-):

On the past was a version of 'I.E. booster' Tools/ASC9, with a option to set up the speed of our network, from = to 100.

The improvement on windows with HD Games & Videos and the network providers with TV 4k screens/video of 4k, are opening a field where the minimum for network band is 200MG.

As so maybe we could... with the help of Advanced SystemCARE developers of course,

have a feature to set up some Internet speed limits over the 100MG in our systems? I just remembered the 'System Optimization'(/Tool/ASC) for instance, here we have a option between others, giving us the habitability to choose: "TOP Performance/Home + Wires" -this is an option witch takes us from 200MG to 2GB of Band Speed; can we have some 'Optimization Tool' that could guides trough this world of speed?

Thank you for your work and listen support!

(I hope this help to upgrade the Future!)

:oops:

Cheers

ViPirate'2oooXV

Hi ViPirate,

You can still set bandwidth in Internet Booster. Please just click on the Set Bandwidth text link in the bottom middle of the main window of Internet Booster.

Have a good day!

I have installed Beta 2 on a two laptops so far, and I really like it. It's good to see the product improving. However, it still suffers from the same issue with the registry cleaner as in previous versions, and as a result, while I'll use it myself (and be sure to never use the registry cleaner), I will still be recommending that others do not use it, as it may be unsafe.

Love the new ASC 9 beta. So far it has been great. It's fast, it finds more erros and corrects them love the interface and design of the new product. Have it on my laptop an older Sont Vaio model and it seems to be performing much better after running ASC 9 a few times. I think this product will be a huge success so keep up the good work in improvement and development and you will always be a winner.

Added link to both files. Issue isn't resolved...

http://rghost.net/private/6rjTpWZn8/64da52385030dbc50cf248c37cb3cddb#

Hi Alexander,

Please take the following steps:

1. Please download file from http://wikisend.com/download/191902/ASC9_FIX.zip

2. Unzip the file and run ASCFixTool.exe, click “Fix Error” button.

3. After that, please reboot your computer and waiting for several minutes.

4. Then please find and send us the file ASC_SMLog.txt under installation folder of ASC v9.

If you cannot find the file under the folder, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

Hey Cicely,

Been running Beta 2 for a couple weeks now, seen a couple bugs fixed that I didn't get to report from beta 1. Performance Monitor is Fixed, Cicely!!! Thx for that. It also loads from Windows launch w/o me closing it and restarting it, like I had to w/ ASCU 8.1. If you can check something for me though... For some reason, it seems I lost the ability to launch FileShredder from right-clicking on the recycle bin. It's in the right-click menu, but when I click "Shred", File Shredder doesn't launch like it is suppose to. I'm not clear if this started on me w/ beta 2 install or not. Sorry I didn't catch that bit of info for ya. May be on my end. Please Advise if ya can.

Thanks again guys on all the hard work to get the programs ready for launch!!!

ACCPresidentLB

ASC was recommended to me by a friend and ever since then I have been using iobit products. I recommend iobit software to just about everyone and ASC 9 Beta is just as great as I thought it would be. I can't wait to see what else is coming next.

ASC was recommended to me by a friend and ever since then I have been using iobit products. I recommend iobit software to just about everyone and ASC 9 Beta is just as great as I thought it would be. I can't wait to see what else is coming next.

Why did you post the exact same message twice. Please do not do so again.