IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 9

Cicely

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far, this version looks and works fine; most of all regarding speed on scanning and fixing, completing both jobs in much less time.

One thing I think might be improved about looks is "skip" and "stop" buttons on scanning... and fixing... windows. I find those buttons a little "rough". I'd like them sleeker.

Other than that, you keep doing a good job (as always).

I like the interface; very sleek. Program seems to be thorough and quick! One question; is the "check for update" functional in the beta version?

the check for updates does seem to function, but as it is still in beta stage I'm assuming it doesn't return results as the latest definitions and scripts are included in the initial download

I have used ASC for several years now, each new version gets better, more options, easier to use. I'm running XP on a Dell 3600, with no Dell or MS support. ASC has enabled me to continue to use my system safely, without threats, and at a speed I need. Version 9 is quite a good upgrade from V 8, which was very good in itself. I have recommended ASC to many friends, family, and associates. TKS, joe g 123

Hey ya Cicely,

Done what ya requested. Sent the Debug file via PM to ya. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist with.

ACCPresidentLB

Hi ACCPresidentLB,

Please reinstall ASC v9 again, then scan and repair with ASC 9 by selecting just one scan item each time to see which item will cause the issue.

Thanks very much.

Ever since I can remember, my computers have been taken care of by the Advanced SystemCare. This new version, Advanced SystemCare v.9 Beta is pretty remarkable! First, I did a scan, using ASC v. 8, which resulted in some optomizing and cleaning of unused files. Then, I downloaded the new trial ASC v.9 Beta and repeated the scan. I was totally amazed! Not only did it find more junk, repeat files and found that I needed to update some of my important drives, it actually made my computer run so much faster! It totally improved my boot time by at least 25 percent!!

I am happily giving Advanced SystemCare v. 9 Beta the thumbs up, and I'll be telling some of my friends and family to try the Advanced SystemCare v. 9 Beta and let them decide for themselves! Keep up the good work over there at IObit!

Sincerely,

Michael McGann

San Francisco

Hi ACCPresidentLB,

Please reinstall ASC v9 again, then scan and repair with ASC 9 by selecting just one scan item each time to see which item will cause the issue.

Thanks very much.

Howdy Cicely,

Went through a thorough process for this reinstall and created a Word Doc with my exact step-by-step procedure. I also made a fresh copy of info debug file after conpleting this task in hopes your guys can find something I couldn't.

Good news is I'm currently not having the issue anymore, however, I want to give a few days to see if that changes (Watching closely).

Bad news is can't figure out what went wrong after my last Windows re-install???

Both files I created for you all are going to be uploaded to you via PM right after this posting. Feel free to give any insight or requests for me regarding this.

Again, thanks for all you guys' work to make your products the best they can be...

ACCPresidentLB

:-)

Hello everyone

The program is more then ready! Believe me!

Windows 10 is now, the most perfect system on earth (+MAC), as so ASC became one of the most perfect tool to work on Windows!

Everything that people need is an extra hand with the set up of their PC's, because each one has a different case and personal handling.

This is something for a Good and big Tutorial to bring ASC available for all sets. It could be a bit hard but is what maybe left for some people become happy!

However congratulations for this ultimate tool, and thank you to keep us close of this 9th.Generation!

Cheers 8:)

Would it be a good idea to keep some consistency with the top navigation menu between iobit products?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_15080_1443179307644_542[/ATTACH]

Hi ageekhere,

Thanks for your feedback. Your concerns will be forwarded to our product manager for serious consideration.

Have a good day!