IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 9

Cicely

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ya Cicely,

Just wanted to throw a quick update that since the re-install on Sept. 23, I've have no issues w/ File Shredder or any other conponents to ASC 9 v.2. Everything is smooth sailing!

ACCPresidentLB

Great! Glad to hear from you. Thumbs up

hello... i like asc9 and all of iobit programs and have no problems with them. but i think the iobit system information about the video adapter (under display tab) the information is very limited. i have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 and it says memory size 0 byte (it has 2048 mbs) and memory type unknown (it has DDR5).has it got a bug or can't read the graphics cards specs [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_15197_1444309972774_741[/ATTACH]

hello... i like asc9 and all of iobit programs and have no problems with them. but i think the iobit system information about the video adapter (under display tab) the information is very limited. i have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 and it says memory size 0 byte (it has 2048 mbs) and memory type unknown (it has DDR5).has it got a bug or can't read the graphics cards specs [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_15197_1444309972774_741[/ATTACH]

Hi eviscerator,

I have reported the situation to our product team, we will optimize it later. :-)

hi

i just want to say that when i open the app, it is so slow and stop working for seconds. check it.

also i think its better to merge all the parts of program just in one app.

Hi ali_souri,

Does the issue occur every time you open ASC?

If yes, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks. :)

Hi eviscerator,

However, I do not think so personally. Offline tools will make the ASC installer and package much bigger which may cause slow download issues and other related issues. :-)

It is better to get ASC program clean and light, then you can download the tools whenever you want it.

Just got ASC 9 beta 3 and it wanted me to uninstall version 8? Just thought it would ask on final but not in the beta version. Just wondering it all. Can you say why we need to enter a code the this beta? I can see why if it was the final. One last thing isthere any release nots so we know what was added, changed, and fix?

s

ps just ran ASC beta 3 and saw that it gave Security Holes got a check make. Last night I Rab beta 2 before upgrading to beta 3 and it showed there were 6 to be updated. I skiped it last night to have it do it later. with beta 3 it should have still told me it found 6 right.? Other then that it has been running great.

Just got ASC 9 beta 3 and it wanted me to uninstall version 8? Just thought it would ask on final but not in the beta version. Just wondering it all. Can you say why we need to enter a code the this beta? I can see why if it was the final. One last thing isthere any release nots so we know what was added, changed, and fix?.

There were many discussions regarding this issue and the outcome was that Iobit do not follow the accepted standards regarding version/release protocols, so basically Beta means nothing except that it generates feedback. Same goes for having to use a code for a Beta release.

Also.changelogs are not something which Iobit deem necessary.

One can only hope this will change.

Just got ASC 9 beta 3 and it wanted me to uninstall version 8? Just thought it would ask on final but not in the beta version. Just wondering it all. Can you say why we need to enter a code the this beta? I can see why if it was the final. One last thing isthere any release nots so we know what was added, changed, and fix?

s

ps just ran ASC beta 3 and saw that it gave Security Holes got a check make. Last night I Rab beta 2 before upgrading to beta 3 and it showed there were 6 to be updated. I skiped it last night to have it do it later. with beta 3 it should have still told me it found 6 right.? Other then that it has been running great.

Hi parkd1,

ASC v9 beta 3.0 is almost as stable and complete as the final version. So users can use this version to enjoy and try all functions and features as in Final version. Thus, through all efforts of our users and staffs, we can make ASC v9 final version as stable and complete as possible together.

Thanks for your efforts. :)

For the security holes issue, how many updates detected in ASC v9 beta 3.0?

I think the Version Beta 3.0 is the best yet and I love the darker color for the Seniors and those of us with eyesight problems. It is running faster and smoother so far. The only problem I was concerned about was that I had to uninstall my version 8 that I had had a license for. Will a nearly full license be able to be transferred to the Full version 9??

I think the Version Beta 3.0 is the best yet and I love the darker color for the Seniors and those of us with eyesight problems. It is running faster and smoother so far. The only problem I was concerned about was that I had to uninstall my version 8 that I had had a license for. Will a nearly full license be able to be transferred to the Full version 9?

Hi parkd1,

ASC v9 beta 3.0 is almost as stable and complete as the final version. So users can use this version to enjoy and try all functions and features as in Final version. Thus, through all efforts of our users and staffs, we can make ASC v9 final version as stable and complete as possible together.

Thanks for your efforts. :)

For the security holes issue, how many updates detected in ASC v9 beta 3.0?

0 showed in beta 3. there were 6 in beta 2. I skip the fix and was going to do it later. The saw bate 3 and gavie that a try.

A few things........?First, I've been an Iobit and a user of Advance SystemCare since it was known as Advance WindowsCare (that alone should tell you something) and I love the fact that 9 beta has the CPU/GPU/Mainboard temp readings once again and that they are accurate. They were available for a period with ASC 8 beta but then they seemed to disappear as the fan speed readings were not present and the temperature readings were incorrect. Awesome to see this functionality improved. FYI.......I'm running ASC 9 on a Windows 10 machine Build 10565.

1) I see support for iOS devices and I know there is Security for Android but how about an app that will clear the junk files, etc and determine performance for Android?

2) For suggestions, please include the ability to monitor hard drive health. There could be surface scan tests, drive health tests, S.M.A.R.T. tests, etc.

3) Offer a File Recovery tool in cases where a system may have been reformatted due to a crash or something else. Disaster Recovery in ASC would be AWESOME.

4) Another tool that would make this that much better would be an option to be able to record system changes over time whether new hardware or software are introduced. Iobit Uninstaller can already track when programs are installed but the ability to run a report within ASC or another Iobit offering would be great.

5) The only other suggestion I could make is to once again offer the ability to pre-order as Iobit did with ASC 8 Pro. The only thing I would suggest is that if there is going to be 3 versions like with ASC 8, let us beta testers know prior to offering the presale. Shortly after 8 was released, the offerings went from Free and Pro to Free, Pro and Ultimate.

If there are going to be multiple offerings once again, please offer a page or listing where users can see a comparison sheet of features offered in each release.Aside from that.....what is our deadline to be able to enter our license codes from 8 Pro or Ultimate in order to avoid having our subscriptions with 9 becoming expired? I want to definitely keep 9 as I'm loving it.