IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 9

Cicely

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jak odblokowa? stron? toolbox uninstaller nie da si? przet?umaczy? na j?zyk polski w Advanced system care v9 beta 2:x? help

Google translation / T?umaczenie Google

how to unlock? pages? toolbox uninstaller will not give up? przet freelance? on the tongue with Polish in Advanced care system v9 Beta 2? help

jak odblokowa? stron? toolbox uninstaller nie da si? przet?umaczy? na j?zyk polski w Advanced system care v9 beta 2:x? help

Google translation / T?umaczenie Google

how to unlock? pages? toolbox uninstaller will not give up? przet freelance? on the tongue with Polish in Advanced care system v9 Beta 2? help

Hi jerzyzm,

Language used in the forum is English, if you have to write in another language, at least give an automatic translation as I have given in your post, otherwise your posts will be deleted.

Also better wording and sentences in your own language will result with better translation.

The answer to your question is : Other languages will be available in the final version of ASC 9.

Also try to re-install ASC9.

Thank you and cheers.

=============================================================================

Google Translation / T?umaczenie Google

Witam jerzyzm,

J?zyk u?ywany w forum jest j?zyk angielski, je?li masz pisa? w innym j?zyku, przynajmniej da? t?umaczenie automatyczne jak da?em w po?cie, w przeciwnym razie Twoje posty zostan? usuni?te.

Równie? lepsze brzmienie i zdania w swoim w?asnym j?zyku spowoduje lepsz? t?umaczenia.

Odpowied? na Twoje pytanie brzmi: w innych j?zykach b?d? dost?pne w ostatecznej wersji ASC 9.

Tak?e spróbowa? ponownie zainstalowa? ASC9.

Dzi?kuj? i okrzyki.

Hi, i has some suggestions for improve the new version of ASC9.

1 - A Power Management for laptop users

2 - A Setting Keeper for Windows 7 users like the OneDrive keeps for windows 8~10 users. It could work possibiliting the user save the settings of own computer into a file and latter after a pc formatting for example the user manually select the file saved before and pressing a "Restore" button restoring the settings like Star Menu icons and settings, Control Panel settings, desktop settings, power management perfil and etc.

3 - A DLL Fixer for fix Windows lib files in case of system corruption where this tool could appear together with windows options at "Recovery Menu" (Security Mode for exemple) executing commands like "sfc/scannow" , "chkdsk" and many others commands that simple users have no knowledge of them.

4 - A Virtual Router or Virtual AP tool for internet sharing with another people or user devices.

5 - A Firewall for help the Windows one (it could be implanted in ASC9 Ultimate).

6 - A Remote Control (like Team Viewer) for access my computer everywhere possibiliting me lock the Windows (like Windows+L) see the process running and shut down and many other stuffs.

7 - A Removable Storage Reapair for pendrives, external HD and etc that presents reading errors that sometimes Windows suggest to format the device or for others types of errors. This tool could offer another option like block or lock the device for protect against viruses and unlock after if user want.

Well, these are my suggestions for improving ASC9, i hope at least one of them in the new version of ASC9, Thank You all that works for make it better, sorry for my bad english, im Brazilian.

Hey ya Cicely,

Just wanted to throw a quick update that since the re-install on Sept. 23, I've have no issues w/ File Shredder or any other conponents to ASC 9 v.2. Everything is smooth sailing!

ACCPresidentLB

Great! Glad to hear from you. Thumbs up

hello... i like asc9 and all of iobit programs and have no problems with them. but i think the iobit system information about the video adapter (under display tab) the information is very limited. i have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 and it says memory size 0 byte (it has 2048 mbs) and memory type unknown (it has DDR5).has it got a bug or can't read the graphics cards specs [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_15197_1444309972774_741[/ATTACH]

hello... i like asc9 and all of iobit programs and have no problems with them. but i think the iobit system information about the video adapter (under display tab) the information is very limited. i have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 and it says memory size 0 byte (it has 2048 mbs) and memory type unknown (it has DDR5).has it got a bug or can't read the graphics cards specs [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_15197_1444309972774_741[/ATTACH]

Hi eviscerator,

I have reported the situation to our product team, we will optimize it later. :-)

hi

i just want to say that when i open the app, it is so slow and stop working for seconds. check it.

also i think its better to merge all the parts of program just in one app.

Hi ali_souri,

Does the issue occur every time you open ASC?

If yes, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks. :)

Hi eviscerator,

However, I do not think so personally. Offline tools will make the ASC installer and package much bigger which may cause slow download issues and other related issues. :-)

It is better to get ASC program clean and light, then you can download the tools whenever you want it.

Just got ASC 9 beta 3 and it wanted me to uninstall version 8? Just thought it would ask on final but not in the beta version. Just wondering it all. Can you say why we need to enter a code the this beta? I can see why if it was the final. One last thing isthere any release nots so we know what was added, changed, and fix?

s

ps just ran ASC beta 3 and saw that it gave Security Holes got a check make. Last night I Rab beta 2 before upgrading to beta 3 and it showed there were 6 to be updated. I skiped it last night to have it do it later. with beta 3 it should have still told me it found 6 right.? Other then that it has been running great.

Just got ASC 9 beta 3 and it wanted me to uninstall version 8? Just thought it would ask on final but not in the beta version. Just wondering it all. Can you say why we need to enter a code the this beta? I can see why if it was the final. One last thing isthere any release nots so we know what was added, changed, and fix?.

There were many discussions regarding this issue and the outcome was that Iobit do not follow the accepted standards regarding version/release protocols, so basically Beta means nothing except that it generates feedback. Same goes for having to use a code for a Beta release.

Also.changelogs are not something which Iobit deem necessary.

One can only hope this will change.

Just got ASC 9 beta 3 and it wanted me to uninstall version 8? Just thought it would ask on final but not in the beta version. Just wondering it all. Can you say why we need to enter a code the this beta? I can see why if it was the final. One last thing isthere any release nots so we know what was added, changed, and fix?

s

ps just ran ASC beta 3 and saw that it gave Security Holes got a check make. Last night I Rab beta 2 before upgrading to beta 3 and it showed there were 6 to be updated. I skiped it last night to have it do it later. with beta 3 it should have still told me it found 6 right.? Other then that it has been running great.

Hi parkd1,

ASC v9 beta 3.0 is almost as stable and complete as the final version. So users can use this version to enjoy and try all functions and features as in Final version. Thus, through all efforts of our users and staffs, we can make ASC v9 final version as stable and complete as possible together.

Thanks for your efforts. :)

For the security holes issue, how many updates detected in ASC v9 beta 3.0?