IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 9

Cicely

0 showed in beta 3. there were 6 in beta 2. I skip the fix and was going to do it later. The saw bate 3 and gavie that a try.

Hi parkd1,

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few things........?First, I've been an Iobit and a user of Advance SystemCare since it was known as Advance WindowsCare (that alone should tell you something) and I love the fact that 9 beta has the CPU/GPU/Mainboard temp readings once again and that they are accurate. They were available for a period with ASC 8 beta but then they seemed to disappear as the fan speed readings were not present and the temperature readings were incorrect. Awesome to see this functionality improved. FYI.......I'm running ASC 9 on a Windows 10 machine Build 10565.

... ...

If there are going to be multiple offerings once again, please offer a page or listing where users can see a comparison sheet of features offered in each release.Aside from that.....what is our deadline to be able to enter our license codes from 8 Pro or Ultimate in order to avoid having our subscriptions with 9 becoming expired? I want to definitely keep 9 as I'm loving it.

Hello njazrael71,

Let me first thanks for your long-term support to IObit. :oops:

Thanks for your suggestions. All of them will be recorded for consideration.

1) AMC Security provides functions of antivirus, cleaning junks, Anit-theft and other great functions for Android. Also, we have iFreeUp to quickly clean and manage your iPhone and iPod.

2) ASC v9 presale is available at http://purchase.iobit.com/en/asc/asc9preorder.php

3) You can check the update history in the installation folder of ASC by checking file Updatehistory.txt. We will improve according to your concerns in later updates.

Cheers.

I think the Version Beta 3.0 is the best yet and I love the darker color for the Seniors and those of us with eyesight problems. It is running faster and smoother so far. The only problem I was concerned about was that I had to uninstall my version 8 that I had had a license for. Will a nearly full license be able to be transferred to the Full version 9??

Hi janiscorson,

Thanks for your feedback. You can use your license code for ASC v8 on ASC v9. If any further help needed, please send me Private Message concerning Privacy. :-)

Hi parkd1,

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Ok the file you wanted is 3.53 MB. Where should I send the file?

SO far this is the best one yet, my computer is running atleast 200% faster than before, I have tried many other companies but none have done what this program series has! Keep the good work, I espically like the new options in the speed up category. if I think of things to suggest or find any bugs I shall post them here!

Just installed the beta 3 of ASC 9 within the past 2 hours. This is what I've noticed so far:

1. ASC 8 was uninstalled; ASC 9 beta 2 was uninstalled; Iobit Uninstaller 4.2 wasn't uninstalled ( I had Uninstaller 5.0.3 automatically installed when I had the 1st beta of ASC 9 installed so I've currently got Uninstaller 4.2 & 5 both on my computer).

2. In previous installations of ASC, a desktop icon was usually automatically created during installation but not this time.

3. When doing a basic Clean & Optimize while connected to the internet, my ancient processor (AMD Athlon XP2500+) was able to complete the 1st 10 scans before overheating & shutting down on me, but was able to complete all scans & repair errors found when internet connection was inactive.

4. The Disk Scan worked better this time in that it didn't take 30+ minutes to scan or stall at 50%, 99%, or 100% for 4 minutes+ before completing scan.

Hi, and thank you for your help. I am beta testing V9 on my second laptop. I have v8 pro on my main laptop. I had always thought the beta was a pro version. Is there a way to get a key for the beta V9 so I see how it works fully? Thank you. KOR-

Hi, and thank you for your help. I am beta testing V9 on my second laptop. I have v8 pro on my main laptop. I had always thought the beta was a pro version. Is there a way to get a key for the beta V9 so I see how it works fully? Thank you. KOR-

Hi KOR,

You can get the pre-order for ASC v9 with 30-day free trial at http://purchase.iobit.com/en/asc/asc9preorder.php

Cheers!

Just installed the beta 3 of ASC 9 within the past 2 hours. This is what I've noticed so far:

1. ASC 8 was uninstalled; ASC 9 beta 2 was uninstalled; Iobit Uninstaller 4.2 wasn't uninstalled ( I had Uninstaller 5.0.3 automatically installed when I had the 1st beta of ASC 9 installed so I've currently got Uninstaller 4.2 & 5 both on my computer).

2. In previous installations of ASC, a desktop icon was usually automatically created during installation but not this time.

3. When doing a basic Clean & Optimize while connected to the internet, my ancient processor (AMD Athlon XP2500+) was able to complete the 1st 10 scans before overheating & shutting down on me, but was able to complete all scans & repair errors found when internet connection was inactive.

4. The Disk Scan worked better this time in that it didn't take 30+ minutes to scan or stall at 50%, 99%, or 100% for 4 minutes+ before completing scan.

Hi Marqust,

1. Where did you check that you have two version of IObit Uninstaller on your computer?

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click Start button. You will get a file IObitConfigurationFile.log on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

2. Please reinstall ASC v9 beta 3.0 from http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/advanced_systemcare_9.html to see whether issue 2. and 3. continues.

I love advanced systemcare its the best it made my old HP Laptop run for another month or so before it crashed. Your products are the best. I love now that its supported entirely for windows 10. Keep it up ioBit. I have no strict suggestions, however, if you can put a more of a deep clean and a separate support for HP Computers to where when someone were to do a scan the D:/ drive (AKA HP System Recovery) would not show up in any of the programs u have that would be great. But, overall there the best products I have ever found. Great job :) XMan Out. :D

internet boost is hanging at the end of the run stays at 100% running "scanning" what happened, Google not using Java. runs fine on my ASC 8

Hi Acclaimtrainer,

To help you out of the problem, please send us the related screenshots for us to look into.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Looking forward to hearing from you.

There's a problem with the performance monitor - it doesn't show a correct percentage value of the disc work. The problem is not minor: in the task manager, the value spikes sometimes upto 100% (since there's a RAM leak problem in the new Windows), whereas the performance monitor shows most of the time no value higher than 20%. Please fix this.

I think some thing that should be added is a better malware database and easier to read homepage. ASC should also be able to manage Windows update and remove registry files for programs that have been deleted. Parental Controls for web searching would also be very helpful so your kids are not going on bad websites that download malware. A bigger software updater database would be very helpful as well. It will also help if you fix a bug that causes random deactivation. Every now and then I go one and my ASC 9 is deactivated then it will just reactivate it is very annoying and I hope you look in to it. Also fix the ram leak :)

There's a problem with the performance monitor - it doesn't show a correct percentage value of the disc work. The problem is not minor: in the task manager, the value spikes sometimes upto 100% (since there's a RAM leak problem in the new Windows), whereas the performance monitor shows most of the time no value higher than 20%. Please fix this.

Hi ZIv_Ger,

Please send us the related screenshots for us to look into.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I think some thing that should be added is a better malware database and easier to read homepage. ASC should also be able to manage Windows update and remove registry files for programs that have been deleted. Parental Controls for web searching would also be very helpful so your kids are not going on bad websites that download malware. A bigger software updater database would be very helpful as well. It will also help if you fix a bug that causes random deactivation. Every now and then I go one and my ASC 9 is deactivated then it will just reactivate it is very annoying and I hope you look in to it. Also fix the ram leak :)

Hi bguy7890,

Thanks for your feedback. :)

We will surely make ASC more powerful for your better experience. Windows update and invalid registry files are already realized in ASC, which are vulnerability fix, registry clean, registry cleaner.

Anyways, all your concerns will be seriously considered. :oops:

Hey Cicely,

Been running Beta 3 since its release and also did a Windows format today w/ re-install of Beta 3, and its running awesomely. Couple cosmetic things I wanted to point out regarding the dark skin. I noticed that the grade is no longer bold compared to Classic & Readable versions, and also the font color of grade doesn't match the rest of font color for the skin. Also, when scanning, the check marks are grey when completing a scan, now instead of skin font color. Love the new ability to use your own background in the program with transoarency and ability to resize font.

Also, noticed that during disk optimization, Beta 3 DOES go through the complete HD, even if it is partitioned (AWESOME fix).

Out of curiousity though, I noticed Internet Booster had fixes for TCPIP and all browser except Google Chrome. I know Chrome is probably one of the most used browsers, and although I'm not a fan of Google (I feel its security is very weak), I have family members that love it. Is there a reason that ASC doesn't have optimizing for Chrome, and if not, can there be some added before final release ASC 9???

Thanks,

ACCPresidentLB