IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 9

Cicely

Hi ACCPresidentLB,

Thanks for your further feedback. :)

ASC v9 final version will be release will soon. We will not let you wait too long.|;-)

For Chrome, we'd like to explain that Homepage Protection, Internet Booster and Surfing Protection function do not support Chrome v39 according to security rules built since Chrome v39.

Please get more information at http://forums.iobit.com/forum/advanced-systemcare/advanced-systemcare-v8/197802-homepage-protection-and-surfing-protection-are-not-supported-in-chrome-version-39

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your advanced systemcare v9 beta 3 is good but it may be very slowly to scan my computer (high lag ) ,some time ,when the scan finish yet,I can' see any change in my computer . It was slowly and slowly again! Can you help me what the problem with that? And sometime my C disk is full but I don't download anything . However ,your software is nice ,I believe you can complete these error at the moment and other error in the future

Hi thechessplayer,

The situation may be caused by your full C disk.

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi,

I noticed a problem with the "program deactivator" utility.

Every time i deactivate a program it asks me if i want to deactivate a program when it`s closed, or i choose that option anyway. but for some reason i have to deactivate these programs again after using them.

could this be fixed please?

Great stuff, and has been for the many years I have been using it.

Love you got the hardware monitor fix in Beta 9 for Windows 10.

A couple of suggestions here:

Performance Monitor section

Add all disks or selectable for which disks to be monitored.

Add a color change to graph or blinking light for HD SMART indications.?

Selectable multiple cores for the CPU.

Have a way to check which device as in network is really monitoring.

Keep up the great work and I will continue to support.

Hi,

I noticed a problem with the "program deactivator" utility.

Every time i deactivate a program it asks me if i want to deactivate a program when it`s closed, or i choose that option anyway. but for some reason i have to deactivate these programs again after using them.

could this be fixed please?

Hi Lauw90,

Please kindly send us the related screenshot of 'a program it asks me if i want to deactivate a program when it`s closed".

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks in advance. :)

Great stuff, and has been for the many years I have been using it.

Love you got the hardware monitor fix in Beta 9 for Windows 10.

A couple of suggestions here:

Performance Monitor section

Add all disks or selectable for which disks to be monitored.

Add a color change to graph or blinking light for HD SMART indications.?

Selectable multiple cores for the CPU.

Have a way to check which device as in network is really monitoring.

Keep up the great work and I will continue to support.

Hi keithsplace,

The disk, CPU, network all monitor the total usage of disks, CPU, network on your computer.

Anyway, your concerns will still reach to our product manager for serious consideration.

Cheers.:oops:

I like the beta a lot, here are just a few ideas:

The accuracy of the registry cleaner has improved a lot, and does not appear to have issues with false positive any more, which is great. However the UI has not changed, and it still does not show clear information on each error found, which is huge oversight.

Network optimization does not work properly. Once the recommended tweaks have been applied, if you select a different type of internet connection, no different tweaks are suggested. The tweaks should be different depending on the type of network connection chosen.

The Auto RAM Clean is a useful function, but in previous versions there was Active Optimize which I thought did more than just clean RAM, e.g. lower the priority of tasks with high CPU usage. Maybe I'm wrong, and just the name has been changed to reflect what it really does. Some clarification about this would be welcome.

Thats all I can think of at the moment.

The program needs to create a new system restore point to protect our computer. ASC had crashed my Win10 by preveting it started up because of deep system analysis. I look for the restore point but it was not created. Therefore, I had to reinstall my operate system.

That's my suggestion!

ASC 9 beta 4.0

The about button not works. Also, the Norton Security recognize the program as a virus and the firewall block the connection on Iobit softwares.

Hi Cris4524,

Please reinstall ASC v9 beta 4.0 from http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/advanced_systemcare_9.html to see how it works.

We have contacted Norton for the false positive issue. They replied that they have removed the false positive.

Please ensure that you are using the latest definition files available on Norton website: http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/defs.download.html

If the issue still continues, please temporarily turn off the antivirus feature of Norton and add the file to the whitelist of Norton manually.

Guidance for adding to whitelist of Norton: https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/kb20100222230832EN_EndUserProfile_en_us

We will again test and contact with them to figure this out. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

The program needs to create a new system restore point to protect our computer. ASC had crashed my Win10 by preveting it started up because of deep system analysis. I look for the restore point but it was not created. Therefore, I had to reinstall my operate system.

That's my suggestion!

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. Your concern will be forwarded to our product manager.

Please contact us at the first time if ASC does not work properly on your computer so that we can check the issue and help.

Have a good day!:-)

• 2 weeks later...

hello

I have a new driver to install a AMD (Radeon crimson 15.11 win10-64bit) on the laptop. When I do a scan and repair with Advanced system care 9. After starting the system again, at boot, The automatic system is switched off. I turned on again. next, with RESCUE CENTER, undo backup and restart. The system does not have the previous problem.

Hi saleh

Welcome to the forum

In order to assist you we need more detailed explanation of your issue.

Did you install the driver, and if so did this cause the issue.

Which automatic system are you referring to.

When you say " undo backup" do you mean "undo changes"

Hi Sesshomaru,

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

If the zip file is too large to be sent, please upload it to www.wikisend.com and give us the download link.

Looking forward to hearing from you.