IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 9

Cicely

Hi CaptainMoses and SkoomaAbuser,

Welcome to IObit Forum! :)

We are so happy that you guys like the new version. That's great!|;-)

@ SkoomaAbuser, you can see the RAM usage by right clicking on the ASC icon in the system tray and select Open Performance Monitor.

Cheers!

• Like 1

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again.....ASC 9 beta 1 is not clearing login details in some websites like Facebook, Twitter, Iobit Forums Login and HP forums Login ........I dont want my login email and password to show up in the area even after I did a complete ASC scan......I use mozilla firefox 39.0 and Microsoft Edge browser......Edge Browser clears all login credentials on these 3 next time I open them ...the Browser anti-tracking itself does the job...Not so in firefox though.....Ill attach screenshots of my ASC 9 privacy settings ( Browser Anti-tracking and Auto Clean both are checked to "Use the same settings as privacy)....and Moilla Firefox Privacy settings page

Also the " Security Holes" not finding any Updates though the main windows update shows up as downloading.....

Hello again.....ASC 9 beta 1 is not clearing login details in some websites like Facebook, Twitter, Iobit Forums Login and HP forums Login ........I dont want my login email and password to show up in the area even after I did a complete ASC scan......I use mozilla firefox 39.0 and Microsoft Edge browser......Edge Browser clears all login credentials on these 3 next time I open them ...the Browser anti-tracking itself does the job...Not so in firefox though.....Ill attach screenshots of my ASC 9 privacy settings ( Browser Anti-tracking and Auto Clean both are checked to "Use the same settings as privacy)....and Moilla Firefox Privacy settings page

Also the " Security Holes" not finding any Updates though the main windows update shows up as downloading.....

Yeah I put this in my thread as well, it seems that it only affects internet explorer/edge and although there are users that use those, I am still sure the majority uses firefox and chrome (at the moment at least, edge seems interesting)

Hi itzy_JT,

Please kindly send us the screenshot of the windows updates found by your system but ASC failed.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Then please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

:-)

Hi everyone!

W10 is making the things easy for everyone we just accelerate the Future!

ViPirate|;-)2oooXV

Hi ViPirate,

Please kindly note that when your antivirus product has its own firewall, normally it will turn off your Windows firewall. This is not a problem of both programs.

Welcome more feedback for ASC v9. :)

• Like 1

I Have Found A Glitch/Bug In ASC 9 Beta.

Hi DEATH,

Thanks for your feedback. We have noticed the bug in system optimization. It will be solved in later ASC v9 beta 2.0.

Cheers! Please sharing more ideas about the new version.:oops:

Yeah I put this in my thread as well, it seems that it only affects internet explorer/edge and although there are users that use those, I am still sure the majority uses firefox and chrome (at the moment at least, edge seems interesting)

Internet Explorer never had problems with any 3rd party softwares as far as i know........thats one thing I liked about IE......Edge Browser is fantastic...Im waiting for the add-on support so that I can ditch resource hog firefox forever

Hi itzy_JT,

Please kindly send us the screenshot of the windows updates found by your system but ASC failed.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Then please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Im sorry but the download completed....anyway Ill attach screenshot from the update history of windows update and highlight the 3 updates that ASC 9 couldnt detect

Internet Explorer never had problems with any 3rd party softwares as far as i know........thats one thing I liked about IE......Edge Browser is fantastic...Im waiting for the add-on support so that I can ditch resource hog firefox forever

Indeed, IE has always had support from 3rd party programs, some also support firefox and chrome, but once Edge has add-on support I will probably be dropping Chrome as it is also quite the resource hog and Edge seemed super fast etc.

So as long as they support edge I would be happy, but I am sure lots will still use firefox/chrome, so seeing some extra support there would be nice for those.

The ASC 9 Beta1.0 Perfomance Monitor fails to load the fan speeds and temps.

Also, when will the user interface be more compatible with high resolution screens like Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro? Even with 200% default magnification set at the Windows 10 level, the ASC screens are quite tiny. See attached Screenshot of how the ASC window appears.

I cannot seem to locate the global preferences option with the beta that is present with the released ASC 8 Pro.

Hi IsoQuantic,

Thanks for your feedback. :)

For the performance monitor issue, please help us investigate the issue with the steps below:

1. Download the demo from http://wikisend.com/download/739650/PMDemo.zip and unzip it.

2. Double click Test.exe to run it.

3. Please send us the screenshot of the Test screen and the dump.txt file generated in the same folder for our further investigation.

For the screen issue, I have already feedback to our product team for checking. You can see the options icon (3 horizontal line layout) on the top left of the main screen of ASC v9 beta 1.0.

For the browser issue, what is your default browser? Please open Default Program under Toolbox in ASC to check what your default browsers is.

Thanks very much for your work and patience. :oops:

Hi IsoQuantic

Please see This topic as it is the same issue and has been resolved.

The suggested fix posted at:

http://forums.iobit.com/forum/advanc...828#post209828

Failed to resolve the problem.

I cannot take a screenshot of the open window produced by text.exe as it scrolls vertically for several pages. Why not have the contents generated in that window just saved to a file that I can post? Or is there a nice command from the command prompt window I can use to pipe the standard output of the text.exe window to a file?

I am attaching the dump.txt file nevertheless.

I installed advanced system care 9 (beta 1) today and when i switch accounts and want to open the program true the desktop icon, it won't open.

I have to go to task manager (there it is active) and close it, then it will open again normally.

Hello,

first I like this tool :-).

But I have a problem with it, because I use on different PC/Laptops the microsoft syncronization center and any time I execute the ASC Tool the microsoft syncronization is disabled.

I found out, that some "Speed Up - Deep Optimization" and "Clean & Optimize - Performance Issue" settings will disable the synconization of the Microsoft offline sync-center.

So it will be nice, if there a menu point in the programm setting of the ASC, where I can say that I use the microsoft offline syncronization center and that then the ASC will not touch these settings so that the syncronization still works after running the ASC tool.

Thanks and best regrads

Henning

I installed advanced system care 9 (beta 1) today and when i switch accounts and want to open the program true the desktop icon, it won't open.

I have to go to task manager (there it is active) and close it, then it will open again normally.

Hi jimmypop,

I have reported the situation to our product team for testing. Thanks very much for your feedback.