IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 9

Cicely

Is there a way to turn off Automatically Check For Updates in ASC 9? If not can one be added to the settings? Thanks.

Hi parkd1,

You can set Update automatically in category AutoUpdate in the Settings of ASC, also you can turn off AutoUpdate feature in the Quick Settings of ASC.

Attached images for reference.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Cicely,

I Un-installed ASCU 8.1 & ASC 9 Beta 1, then re-install ASC 9 Beta 1 to get an accurate reading from PMDemo for your people. Here are the current screenshots and I also saved & Rar-ed the dump file for you. Posting them now. Check your PM for password to dump.rar file please.!

Thanks,

ACCPresidentLB

Hi ACCPresidentLB,

Sorrry, the issue could not be solved by our side. We have forwarded the situation to our SDK for checking. Hope they can solve it as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding and support. :)

Read carefully!!!!

Advanced System Care Disk Optimization vs. Smart Defrag===they are contradictoried----

for difference between Disk Optimization from ASC scanning and smart defrag scanning------why??? what is better,, smart defrag scanning or disk optimization in asc scanning???......there is chaos,,,,i know that smart defrag is better,,,,but what with Disk Optimization in ASC scanning??? it is then unnecessary---there is really chaos

And you should make –One-click scan for all areas to boost, clean, update and fix PC ----in ASC scanning

Example areas:

For Boost-----Internet Boost, Registry Defrag, System Optimization, Disk Optimization=Disk Defrag—Startup Accelerate, Deep Optimization, RAM Defrag,,,,etc...

For Clean------Privacy Sweep, Application´s Junks, Junk Files Clean-----etc....

For Update------Driver Update, Software Update, Windows Update = ( ===speed, stability updates===) ...etc.....

For Fix-------Registry Clean, Shortcuts Fix, Disk Scan,...etc....

And I recommend move : Spyware Removal, Vulnerability Fix = (security updates) and Security Defense into ASC Antivirus Modul for scanning----

And I recommend move item: Protect -----which includes: Homepage Protection, Browser Anti-tracking, Real-time Protector, DNS Protect, Surfing Protection, System Reinforce....into ASC Antivirus Modul

i think this is very practical and important-----

Good afternoon! Apologies for the translation. I would like to clarify for themselves:

1. The principle of the "active optimization." What is she doing specifically? I did not notice the difference ..

2. The "real-time protection." What is she doing. And I do not see her actions ..

Hi amid525,

Real-time protection is designed to protect your computer against spyware proactively and lightly in real time.

Active Optimization is designed to intelligently manage your system resource, constantly detect inactive processes and programs and optimize CPU as well as RAM so as to improve your PC performance automatically.

Both the two functions work in background.:oops:

Hi, Cicely...o right.....but i still do not understand, why is Smart Defrag more conprehensive and versatile, if your main important product is Advanced System Care....this product must be the best conprehensive and versatile............

And about other suggestions::?????

And you should make –One-click scan for all areas to boost, clean, update and fix PC ----in ASC scanning

Example areas:

For Boost-----Internet Boost, Registry Defrag, System Optimization, Disk Optimization=Disk Defrag—Startup Accelerate, Deep Optimization, RAM Defrag,,,,etc...

For Update------Driver Update, Software Update, Windows Update = ( ===speed, stability updates===) ...etc.....

And I recommend move : Spyware Removal, Vulnerability Fix = (security updates) and Security Defense into ASC Antivirus Modul for scanning----

And I recommend move item: Protect -----which includes: Homepage Protection, Browser Anti-tracking, Real-time Protector, DNS Protect, Surfing Protection, System Reinforce....into ASC Antivirus Modul

Rename ,,Clean and Optimize" item onto ,,One-click Scan"

Here is a suggestion for ASC Pro 9. I am having trouble getting my OUtlook to work. I have discovered that it is because I have a corrupt or broken PST File. I do not see an option in ASC Pro 9 Beta to allow this fix to happen. Is this something that can be incorporated into the new version? (If reference is needed, please look into methods of "Kernel Recovery for PST" software)

Hi, Cicely...o right.....but i still do not understand, why is Smart Defrag more conprehensive and versatile, if your main important product is Advanced System Care....this product must be the best conprehensive and versatile............

And about other suggestions::?????

Example areas:

Rename ,,Clean and Optimize" item onto ,,One-click Scan"

Hello renodos500,

Smart Defrag is more comprehensive and versatile compared with the Disk Optimization in ASC not with the whole ASC program.

You know that Rome was not built in a day, so a great product is not developed in a relative short time. All concerns and suggestions from our users will be surely consideration whether they can be adopted in next version development. They are amounts of factors we need to consider when adding or withdrawing a function in the program. So some features may be added or improved in the program but not all at one time.

Thanks for your understanding and support. :oops:

Hello;

I see no difference from version 8.4, except for the disigne is prettier. :-)

My problem is always the same, the CPU temperature in the "Performance Monitor" is always false 45 ° for "Performance Monitor" and 81 ° "Speecy". :-(

Also the icon in the taskbar was prettier and better seen in version 8.4. :-(

A French version would be also good for the French could test thoroughly. 8:)

Many greetings.

Riksque

There could be a touchscreen version which could automatically detect if you have a touchscreen and increase some of the smaller buttons on ASC like the close button on Startup Manager and also the scrolling function. That would be great for users who have a touchscreen or 2 in 1 laptop. With the performance monitor, the expandable button for the temperatures could be maximized more as well as the smaller buttons below screenshot and power.

I just ran "Everything"...took only a few minutes and fixed only a couple THOUSAND errors. ZIP! ZAP!

Also posted on my Bobi Holbrook FB page!! I LOVE IObit !!

FEEDBACK COMPLAINT:

When I use Hibernate when done, or shut down when done, next time I open lid, it's still (STILL!!) TRYING to log OFF. The message is: waiting for a program to close.

ALSO, Using UNinstall, I removed TEN programs, including Kaspersky (security). The program appears to be gone after I used Standard Uninstall and POWERSCAN...but, Kaspersky STILL sends pop-ups saying "WE RECOMMEND YOU BUY A LICENSE! YOUR TRIAL HAS EXPIRED", and there are MANY Kaspersky files remaining. ***HOW DO I ELIMINATE THOSE FILES??***

THANKS!!

Bobi Holbrook

I just ran "Everything"...took only a few minutes and fixed only a couple THOUSAND errors. ZIP! ZAP!

Also posted on my Bobi Holbrook FB page!! I LOVE IObit !!

FEEDBACK COMPLAINT:

When I use Hibernate when done, or shut down when done, next time I open lid, it's still (STILL!!) TRYING to log OFF. The message is: waiting for a program to close.

ALSO, Using UNinstall, I removed TEN programs, including Kaspersky (security). The program appears to be gone after I used Standard Uninstall and POWERSCAN...but, Kaspersky STILL sends pop-ups saying "WE RECOMMEND YOU BUY A LICENSE! YOUR TRIAL HAS EXPIRED", and there are MANY Kaspersky files remaining. ***HOW DO I ELIMINATE THOSE FILES??***

THANKS!!

Bobi Holbrook