IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 9

Cicely

On my very old PC is missing function (fast switch) of WIN actualisation.

It means for me, when I start work, usually starts downloading or install WIN updates automatically

as planned...

Your CPU meter show 100% using during this time of course.

At this moment I must start my by hand written script to STOP WIN update service

(it means too much clicking for standart users).

When service falled down, CPU works with less % using and my works with PC goes faster and better...

When I am out from my PC and it still run, I start script to enable WIN update service.

What about this switch like new function of performance meter panel ???

It could be named WIN updates switch: ON/OFF.

Thanks for it !

Note: Excuse me for my bad English translate of my post ...

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again.....ASC 9 beta 1 is not clearing login details in some websites like Facebook, Twitter, Iobit Forums Login and HP forums Login ........I dont want my login email and password to show up in the area even after I did a complete ASC scan......I use mozilla firefox 39.0 and Microsoft Edge browser......Edge Browser clears all login credentials on these 3 next time I open them ...the Browser anti-tracking itself does the job...Not so in firefox though.....Ill attach screenshots of my ASC 9 privacy settings ( Browser Anti-tracking and Auto Clean both are checked to "Use the same settings as privacy)....and Moilla Firefox Privacy settings page

Also the " Security Holes" not finding any Updates though the main windows update shows up as downloading.....

Hi Cicely,

I have found what was causing the login credentials to show up even after doing ASC scan...It was my lack of knowledge about Bitdefender wallet Feature.....Its designed to put in the username and password for the websites stored in it for convenience

i can say ASC 9 Beta is doing a pretty good job in clearing privacy data as it should

TY :)

• Like 1

I just ran "Everything"...took only a few minutes and fixed only a couple THOUSAND errors. ZIP! ZAP!

Also posted on my Bobi Holbrook FB page!! I LOVE IObit !!

FEEDBACK COMPLAINT:

When I use Hibernate when done, or shut down when done, next time I open lid, it's still (STILL!!) TRYING to log OFF. The message is: waiting for a program to close.

ALSO, Using UNinstall, I removed TEN programs, including Kaspersky (security). The program appears to be gone after I used Standard Uninstall and POWERSCAN...but, Kaspersky STILL sends pop-ups saying "WE RECOMMEND YOU BUY A LICENSE! YOUR TRIAL HAS EXPIRED", and there are MANY Kaspersky files remaining. ***HOW DO I ELIMINATE THOSE FILES??***

THANKS!!

Bobi Holbrook

The hibernate issue is not a problem from iobit, it is a problem with a program running in the background preventing this. You need to find which program that is if you want it to shut down proper.

And the kaspersky problem is a well known thing among former kaspersky users. It is in the registry settings. Run a registry scan, registry defrag and a normal defrag (with deep scan and prioritize) and that should do wonders

It means for me, when I start work, usually starts downloading or install WIN updates automatically

as planned...

At this moment I must start my by hand written script to STOP WIN update service

When service falled down, CPU works with less % using and my works with PC goes faster and better...

When I am out from my PC and it still run, I start script to enable WIN update service.

Thanks for it !

Let me see if I understand you. You would like to have a button that turns windows auto update on/off in ASC9? It might not be a bad idea, but is it really something that ASC9 should have? Maybe I do not understand you very well, but why do you want it in this program?

Hi CaptainMoses and SkoomaAbuser,

Welcome to IObit Forum! :)

We are so happy that you guys like the new version. That's great!|;-)

@ SkoomaAbuser, you can see the RAM usage by right clicking on the ASC icon in the system tray and select Open Performance Monitor.

Cheers!

Yes, I saw that shortly after my post. Thanks for the reply. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

as planned...

Thanks for it !

Let me see if I understand you. You would like to have a button that turns windows auto update on/off in ASC9? It might not be a bad idea, but is it really something that ASC9 should have? Maybe I do not understand you very well, but why do you want it in this program?

It seems to be useful for me - stopped actualisation make faster systém for work - why should not be placed this new switch in group of others: Scan,Clean RAM,Screenshot, Power ?

Really, this program try to make PC faster somehow ... it is also next possibility, I think.

Hi Bobi,

Do you mean IObit Uninstaller has not completely uninstalled Kaspersky?

If I got the right situation, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click Start button. You will get a file IObitConfigurationFile.log on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

It's great. I like the design. It looks more professioal. It seems like it has more functions than before, but the problem is that they are too many. I don't know what should I do and I don't know it is okay to do certain function becasue some may cause any damage or more problems. Therefore, I'd like to suggest that I would be better I 'Advanced System Care' system can recommand me to do certain function, such as some functions my computer need to have. For example, my computer's hard disk has a lost of garbage spaces which deteriorate my computer's performance. Then it automatically recommand me to do garbage collection, and explain me why I need. In this case, the user can rely on 'Advanced System Care' more. Actually this sounds more 'advanced'.

It's great. I like the design. It looks more professioal. It seems like it has more functions than before, but the problem is that they are too many. I don't know what should I do and I don't know it is okay to do certain function becasue some may cause any damage or more problems. Therefore, I'd like to suggest that I would be better I 'Advanced System Care' system can recommand me to do certain function, such as some functions my computer need to have. For example, my computer's hard disk has a lost of garbage spaces which deteriorate my computer's performance. Then it automatically recommand me to do garbage collection, and explain me why I need. In this case, the user can rely on 'Advanced System Care' more. Actually this sounds more 'advanced'.

Hi ju2hyun,

Thanks for your feedback. Your concerns will be surely taken into serious consideration. Please stay tuned. :oops:

Hi Cicely, I'm already tried it multiple times, but - nothing happened

Hi Alexander,

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks very much. :)

Hi Alexander,

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks very much. :)

Added file as attachment

Even though I have licensed version of A.S.C Ultimate-8 I'm using A.S.C-9 Beta from last one month and Uninstall the A.S.C. Ultimate-8 after upgrading to Window-10 I have a pleasure to tell all of you that A.S.C-9 Beta is really working fine and helping me to run my system very efficiently, It's clear Registry very well and remove junk files along with clone file too if we use it properly, Interface is good, speed is very good, it's takes only few minutes to complete entire process, Hope the final version will be very helpful. Wishing very best to the team of A.S.C 9 Developers team.

I run IObit software on all three on my computers. I've used many different types of cleaners, disk defrag programs, all sorts of different tweaks. But if you search for "Best defrag program" or best system cleaner, Top results are always going to be IObit software. It doesn't even come close to any other programs out there. Like I mentioned before, I have three computers, All run Windows 10. One computer runs two virtual Windows 7, 8.1. Since I'm school for Network Admin support and I need to keep fresh on different operating system. Which, yes they do include IObit programs. Even installed a long side with an anti-virus, such as Kaspersky, never had a hiccup. Boosted my start up terribly fast. IObit gets their hands dirty and gets down and gets the job done. That's that. Gets in there and gets the job done right. The first time! If you want it done right, do it IObit.