IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Missing puzzle!

rob72

i visit a free online jigsaw puzzle site, and should be able to save an unfinished jigsaw on the site, but this only saves for 1 0r 2 days, I wander if ASC 8.3 is responsable in some way? i am not very technical, but have read in forums about losses, I hAVE CCleaner also, but this is going to be removed, please help.

Hello Rob72,

Please try to set ASC 8.3 not remove your cookies to see whether it helps. Here is how:

Open Advanced SystemCare V8>> click "More Settings">> select "Settings">> click "Privacy Sweep" in Care>> uncheck the items you would like to keep and click Apply.

Click "Browser Anti-tracking">>uncheck Enable Browser Anti-tracking and click Apply.

Click "AutoClean">>uncheck the items you would like to keep and click Apply and OK.

Let us know if there is any further inquiry.

Did everything you suggested Cicely, but the new jigsaw puzzle was not saved more than a day,(oneI did yesterday, although saved when laptop was powered off 3 times, not there this morning, any more help please,

Did everything you suggested Cicely, but the new jigsaw puzzle was not saved more than a day,(oneI did yesterday, although saved when laptop was powered off 3 times, not there this morning, any more help please,

Hi rob72,

Can the progress be saved for longer days before?

For further checking, you can temporarily uninstall ASC to see whether the progress can be saved.

Please kindly let us know the result so that we can help further.:-)

Hi Cicely, only used this puzzle site after installing ASC, The site said i must delate private browsing on my browser,(thinks thats what it is called) and success for two days, but was ok till i scanned today, went back to the site, and had been delated, lets keep trying, thanks.

Hi Cicely, only used this puzzle site after installing ASC, The site said i must delate private browsing on my browser,(thinks thats what it is called) and success for two days, but was ok till i scanned today, went back to the site, and had been delated, lets keep trying, thanks.

In order for Cicely to continue trying, it is necessary for you to try her suggestion, which was to try uninstalling ASC temporarily to see if the issue continues.

Hi, Cicely, I thought before un installing i would try unchecking one or two more areas where ASC sweeps caches, and also where it scans at bootup!! appears to have worked, now i can get on with my puzzles,,

thanks again for your great help, and others too, (no names mentioned) hope you understand what i have said, may check some boxes again when more confident, Robert.

Archived