IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Messes up internet connection

Okay, so I buy Advanced system care 8 Pro with all the anti virus etc and now I cannot get wireless connection on two of the computers I installed it on. To make matters worse I call their support and the guy installs a new spyware program on my computer and then tell me I have all these problems. But wait is that not what ASC was suppose to take care of. Now he is trying to sell me another program. Then he tells me that ASC is fine and it is my computer. Well my computer was working just fine until I installed it. He then says uninstall ASC and I will see my computer is still messed up. YES, it is because ASC screwed with the registry and messed it up. The worse part is that they could have just admitted they had a problem and fixed it. So I now have two computers that cannot connect wireless

Hi gmatt

Welcome to the Forum.

Sorry to hear you are having such difficulties, and that you are another victim of Iobit's so called support partner. Please do not be tempted to purchase anything from them (the support partner).

Regarding your issues. Did you try a system Restore to a time before the issues ocurred. This should reset your settings.

Also, did you use the Internet Boost function. If so you can also undo any changes that were made.

Did you Update any drivers.

Did this issue occur when you installed ASC or after you performed some or all ASC functions/Scans

Archived