IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Sales Query?

Hi,

I'm interested in buying Advanced SystemCare, but not sure which would be best for me on my current system. I have an antivirus called "Kaspersky Total Security 2016", on Windows 10 64-bit.

Q1: What version would be best for me?

Q2: How would I be able to download the software, if I buy of another website that's selling Advanced SystemCare - Would I be able to download of this site as I can't find Pro for download only the Ultimate?

Q3: I see that version 9 is being tested, any idea how long it will be before V9 comes out and would it be a free upgrade for v8 customers?

Thanks

Hi kuyenmotdivad

Welcome to the Forum.

If you are happy with your Anti-virus then ASC Pro is probably your best option, as Ultimate includes a full AV package which you do not need. You cab at any time change from ASC to ASC Ultimate for a reduced price.

At the top of this Forum page you will see the Download Iobit Products link and ASC Pro is right there. See Here.

It is not known when V9 final will be released, but when it is the upgrade from 8 is free.

Archived