IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

System Optimization in ASC 3

Ted

I modified some of my System Services settings using the Black Viper recommendations. However the System Optimization tool in ASC3 changed most of them back to what they were. Who do I believe?

well depends. black viper recommendations have warnings that if you dont know your computer you might screw it up. as for asc... uhh.... pretty much the same. if you really want to go ahead, i would go with black viper assuming you know what your doing. ive heard this guy say it sped up loading time for games by about 40 percent while another guy screwed his computer lol. have yet to hear ASC3 optimization feature speed up a computer.

Asc

Hi Ted-To make it more confusing,if you are running the Pro version,you have seven different optimization settings.Usually the only thing that happens here is something you need from local services is disabled or reconfigured to a manual setting-if this happens,just go back in through system services and make the adjustment,then add that particular item to the ignore list when it turns up on the next scan-easy as pie

Archived