IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Feed back as the feed back section on the program is not working

When I installed ASC 9 beta 1.0, it did not remove ASC 8.3 free and left it running, Both the performance monitor and the main program were up on the desktop at teh same time as ASC 9. left both running with no issue's.

before downloading the beta i had just done a full scan and fix all issues. I then run the beta, I have attached a screen shot.

the beta look's a sharper not as dul, another issus I am finding as i am typing is that once i have filled this box i can not see what i am writting, It would be much easer to report issues with print screen directly into this box, rather then making a attachment.

I did get a years free licence via your facebook page about 4 months ago but when i upgraded to windos 10 it said my subscription had run out and told me to purchase it again or down load the free version of asc.

I am a big fan of ASC, I like its ease of use and navigation and the speed up section feals like it has given me more controle and make you feal like you are getting more int he program.

Hi Wilsonrowlands,

Welcome to IObit Forum. :-)

Since ASC 9 is still in beta phase, so ASC v8.3 will be kept on your computer for ensuring stability.

For the second issue, sorry we could not see the screenshot from the post. By the way, normally, there is no sense to compare between ASC v8 and ASC v9. However, if you still want to check and make sure, please feel free to let us know so that we can further help.

For the subscription issue, considering privacy issue, please send a Private Message or write an email to support@iobit.com

Thanks.:oops:

Archived