IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Uninstaller 5 Problem. skip install, only scan and delete..

volkanuzun84

My tool is not working. I mean, I click to remove it, but it does not work any uninstall.. and it passes to scan mode.

When trying to remove and re-install. but after closing the program, I open again and I'm having the same problem.

Currently, I am using the version 5.03.168. This is the same problem I've had with the old Versions ..

Sorry my english is bad. : /

any moderator friend, I can show that problem (team viewer)

Windows 10 64 bit

360 Security

660gtx

phenom 2 x4 965BE

6gb ddr2 ram

M3A78-T

My tool is not working. I mean, I click to remove it, but it does not work any uninstall.. and it passes to scan mode.

When trying to remove and re-install. but after closing the program, I open again and I'm having the same problem.

Currently, I am using the version 5.03.168. This is the same problem I've had with the old Versions ..

Sorry my english is bad. : /

any moderator friend, I can show that problem (team viewer)

Windows 10 64 bit

360 Security

660gtx

phenom 2 x4 965BE

6gb ddr2 ram

M3A78-T

Sorry if I misundstand you. But are you saying that you cannot remove uninstaller or that uninstaller is not removing the programs?

If you are trying to remove uninstaller I have never seen a problem with removing it.

If the problem is using the uninstaller to uninstall something and that is not working it might be handier to tell us what you are trying to uninstall, or if it is multiple programs you cannot uninstall. It could be a program (or malware) that is protecting itself from being removed.

Sorry if I misundstand you. But are you saying that you cannot remove uninstaller or that uninstaller is not removing the programs?

If you are trying to remove uninstaller I have never seen a problem with removing it.

If the problem is using the uninstaller to uninstall something and that is not working it might be handier to tell us what you are trying to uninstall, or if it is multiple programs you cannot uninstall. It could be a program (or malware) that is protecting itself from being removed.

Thanks for the reply..

Sorry my english is bad..

For example;

Open uninstaller > click any (all) program > Click Uninstall > not work uninstall step ,that skipped > Powerful Scane.. > click and delete..

I tried clean installation, (ASC remove and again install) system completely clean..

Merhaba volkanuzun84, IObit Forum'a ho?geldin! :-)

Lütfen Türkçe yaz ve sonra Google translate ile çevirisini ayn? postta yaz.

Sana Türkçe cevap verece?im.

Bu arada, IObit Uninstaller 5.0.3.171 Sonsürümünü BURADAN indirebilirsin.

Selamlar

Google çeviri / Google translate:

Hi volcanuzun84, welcome to IObit Forum ! :-)

Please write in Turkish and then write the Turkish translation with Google translate to the same post.

I will answer you in Turkish

In the meantime, you can download the Final version 5.0.3.171 of IObit Uninstaller from HERE.

Cheers.

Merhaba volkanuzun84, IObit Forum'a ho?geldin! :-)

Lütfen Türkçe yaz ve sonra Google translate ile çevirisini ayn? postta yaz.

Sana Türkçe cevap verece?im.

Bu arada, IObit Uninstaller 5.0.3.171 Sonsürümünü BURADAN indirebilirsin.

Selamlar

Google çeviri / Google translate:

Hi volcanuzun84, welcome to IObit Forum ! :-)

Please write in Turkish and then write the Turkish translation with Google translate to the same post.

I will answer you in Turkish

In the meantime, you can download the Final version 5.0.3.171 of IObit Uninstaller from HERE.

Cheers.

Hello there.^.^

google translate, insufficient to Turkish.

but thank you, I solved the problem.

I change the shortcut target.

before ; "C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Uninstaler_SkipUac.exe"

I changed it;

then; "C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\IObitUninstaler.exe" Now it is working fine.

Previously, the uninstaller was dysfunctional. It was doing this only powerful scanning. I have to delete manually..

Thank you friends.. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there.^.^

google translate, insufficient to Turkish.

but thank you, I solved the problem.

I change the shortcut target.

before ; "C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Uninstaler_SkipUac.exe"

I changed it;

then; "C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\IObitUninstaler.exe" Now it is working fine.

Previously, the uninstaller was dysfunctional. It was doing this only powerful scanning. I have to delete manually..

Thank you friends.. ^^

Hey, I am glad to hear you fixed this issue, it is strange that it was happening but at least you (and any other person reading the forum) will know how to fix it :D

Archived