IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

should i use iobit advanced systemcare instead of ccleaner?

HI. today i`m upgraded my windows 7 x64 home to windows 10 home and installed all my programs but i feel that my pc a little slow at startup and my friend recommend using iobit but the problem is ....

does ASC do any harm to my registry or windows settings?This is a new windows so i don`t want to reformatting it again ......THANSK ALL ANSWERS WILL BE APPRECIARED!!!

I recommend that you read the posts in the ASC 8 and ASC 9 Beta sub-forums. This will tell you the experience of other users.

To be honest you are more likely to have issues with Windows 10 than with ASC as w10 is still quite buggy.

ASC will not harm your Registry or your windows settings, provided that you set ASC up correctly to suit your system and requirements. Do not select Deep Clean for the Registry unless you are very familiar with the workings of the registry. Normal registry cleaning will do everything you require without risk.

I recommend that you read the posts in the ASC 8 and ASC 9 Beta sub-forums. This will tell you the experience of other users.

To be honest you are more likely to have issues with Windows 10 than with ASC as w10 is still quite buggy.

ASC will not harm your Registry or your windows settings, provided that you set ASC up correctly to suit your system and requirements. Do not select Deep Clean for the Registry unless you are very familiar with the workings of the registry. Normal registry cleaning will do everything you require without risk.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MAN FOR GREAT ADVICE~~~`````Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up:-):-):-)

Archived