IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 9 beta

101pospa

I don't know if I truly love it, but the program works well. Since I have the version 8, I would like to know why the updated version or the Beta version does not remove the Performance Monitor of the earlier version from the screen. Or, at least give me a way to turn the other one off.

Hi 2bmath, welcome to IObit Forum! :-)

Run ASC 8, open the Settings through More Settings on top right of the GUI of ASC 8, then on the right panel in General Settings, uncheck the checkbox of Enable Performance Monitor. Close Settings and close ASC 8.

Run ASC 9 Beta, go to Settings through Options on top left of the GUI of ASC 9 Beta , then in General Settings, check the checkbox of Enable Performance Monitor. Close Settings and Close ASC 9 Beta.

Next time, when you start Windows, only Performance Monitor of ASC 9 Beta will show on the Desktop.

Cheers.

Archived