IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter V4

Cicely

Also did not stop the " Ads Popup coming onto mine..Maybe it was in this one time deal,because I have not had any other problem with it.

Just wanted anybody, that would like to see if this was just a one time deal or not. I have win10 home with all the updates with this and all the others like Chrome and Iobit.Like I said it was something that happen to mine last week before I could think about logging in here with the stuff that Iobit needs to look into it with, And maybe other here would be better at looking into this also..Better than me anyway..

I love the product and have always had these on all three computers, with it working as it said it would do.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi prabirbehera and cookieman,

@prabirbehera , how long does it take to update? Does it update slowly every time? If so, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

@cookieman, what is the ads popup that you mentioned? Please send us the related screenshots so that we can help you remove it.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Looking forward to hear from you.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a suggestion. When the real time protection detects multiple threats, and there is a popup showing them all, there should be the option to select what do to with each individual threat, so fr example you can remove some, but add other to the whitelist.

For now does very well, lightweight and fast.

No problem on Windows 10 x64

I'd like to have two additional options:

- Ability to exclude network drives from realtime scanner.

- Ability to select the type of realtime scanner (on esecution, on write, on read). In this beta is set to on execution?

As always, a great product, totally worth the money to keep a PC safe and secure. The GUI could use some tweaking, nothing functionally wrong with it, but I don't particularly care for the blocky Metro style.

Also, noted that, while the "Send feedback" button worked, "Send" on the feedback popup resulted in an error.

Hi Deaddy and bnjroo,

Happy to hear that you are satisfied with the new IObit Malware Fighter v4 . Thanks for your feedbacks and suggestion. I will report it to out product team for consideration.

@bnjroo, the error message you mentioned might be because of your network. Please try again later or just post your suggestions here. :-)

Hi All,

Thanks for your feedabcks.

@ Black Raven, happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products.

@auutumn, the situation you mentioned should be the scan results for Scan your PC when the system is idle. If no popups, you may not know whether this function works.

@ Deaddy, could you please describe your suggestion more clearly so that we can make improvements.

@ Deaddy, could you please describe your suggestion more clearly so that we can make improvements.

Currently: no system scan on regular basis = red alert warning in main gui! (appeared to me after 3 days from a quick scan)

My suggestion: no system scan on regular basis (with real-time active) = no warning, I should not be "forced" to do system scans.

Hi Kittyfuzz,

Thanks for your suggestions.

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate focuses on anti-virus and it also contains all the clean and optimization functions of Advanced SystemCare that can optimize and boost your PC at the same time. While IObit Malware Fighter focuses on anti-malware and adds the world leading Bitdefender anti-virus engine for higter security.

And the two products can work well together without any conflicts. Thus, it's recommended that you use them together to get the most comprehensive protection against malwares and viruses. And enjoy the optimization features to clean and boost your PC.

I've just found what I conisder to be a serious issue. I ran a Smart Scan, and the single threat found was , even though I have the Action on detection under Protect options set to "Notify me to process threats found"

Hi roger_m,

Thanks for your feedback.

Do you mean the threats was automatically quarantined when you removed it? Please check whether you ticked "Quarantined threats when removing them". If not, please send us the related screenshots so that we can look into it.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com /cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hello, Cicely!

I apologize if the question off topic.

Are there any plans in the future to add a Sandbox or HIPS in products IMF and ASCU?

Hi Black Raven,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I will report it to our product team for consideration. Welcome more suggestions and feedback. :-)

Hello Cicely & Forum members,

IMO IMF4 is ready for launch once a GUI is decided for it. Hate the GUI, but that's my only issue with it, and I know they are surveying GUIs for it. From Beta 1 to Beta 2, updating has improved. In the past yr., I have lost a couple PCs, so my family is now sharing 1 machine with 2 user accounts on it. I have noticed with all IObit software, you have to register and customize settings for each program on every Windows account. One account is administrator and other is standard, thus would seem to me that when programs are registered and settings setup on Admin account, they should automatically "carry over" to the standard account since standard users are generally NOT suppose to have to ability to do such things. This is the only issue i have with IMF4. Just food for thought. If there is an explanation for this current behavior, please inform me...

Thanks again for the hard work,

ACCPresidentLB

Hi roger_m,

Thanks for your feedback.

Do you mean the threats was automatically quarantined when you removed it? Please check whether you ticked "Quarantined threats when removing them". If not, please send us the related screenshots so that we can look into it.

The threat was automatically quarantined without letting me choose an action. I should have asked what I wanted to do.

Archived