IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC8 finds more problems.

This new ASC 9 beta 3.0 program drags down speed and takes quite a bit of time compared to my Iobit 8.4 system and my 8.4 found 70 more problems then the new system.It definitly needs some tune-up work on it before the release date gets here. Other then dragging and hanging up every so often it does find some ; but not all the correct programs and files.L.Siple PRO I.T. and system builder. This test unit is on a HP/E.Machine a T6ooo/ with a msi 3200 Board/afull ram of 2gb(2 slots) and a AMD Athalon 64 processor.This is not a little desktop,I have it running full tilt. So you can beleive that my test was a proper run of the new Iobit 9 version. I used the 8.4 to clean up after running the 9 ver. and like I said it picked up 70 missed errors.Most of which had been found in the systems ram and 8 of them in security.

This test was run on the Mozilla FireFox 41 platform over yahoo messenger 11.5 and IE(internet Explorer turned off as the O/S.

• 4 weeks later...

I thought the offer of finding and reporting flaws,through the trials of ASC beta3.;that I would wind up with a new 9.0 version of ASC PRO for all the time I spent and trouble analyzer as a volunteer. Well they gave me a link and temporary code;then told me to remove my VER8 ASC PRO before I loaded the other one into my hard drive and system.What they gave me was a link back to the ASC beta3.0 version and not what they promised me. And on top of all the garbage ,I am now considered a junior member for having to start over. I have ran IOBIT'S systems tools since its beginning and this is the reward I get.The low gratitude membership they now have me set as , I CAN'T EVEN CONTACT CUSTOMER CONTROL BE CAUSE THE CLOWNS SCREWED ME AROUND SO BAD,YEA! IOBIT YOU HAVE PISSED OFF PROBABLY THE LONGEST USER OF YOUR PRODUCTS AND KICKED ME TO THE CURB.That's just fine,I can do you more harm then you have done so distastefully to me.CHECK BACK INTO YOUR RECORDS IF YOU DARE NOT BELIEVE.

Leonard Siple

Technical Engineer County Government.

Hi thepinkpantherlive,

You can contact us any time trough the Technical Support provided in ASC and any other IObit products, or can directly contact us from http://www.iobit.com/en/onlinefeedback.php

Normally, there is no sense to compare between ASC v8 and ASC v9, since bunches of updates have been made in ASC v9.

ASC v9 PRO is not released yet, the current latest version is ASC v9 beta 4.0. The situation you mentioned is ASC v9 pre-order, customer can pre-order ASC v9 with 30 days' trial for free, and can cancel the subscription if do not want it after the trial.

Please feel free to let us know if anything makes you confused.

Archived