IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 9

Hi All,

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 9 Final is available.

1. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: avfeedback@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

The top 20 most valuable beta contributors will be given a License for FREE!

And their names will be printed in the ASC U9 Final version.

Great News! Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 9 Final has been released.

We have picked out the top 20 most valuable beta contributors for ASC Ultimate 9 and presented them a license code for ASC Pro for 1 year as promised. Also, we have added their name to about window of ASC Ultimate 9

Top contributors picked out from Email Feedback:

Sarthak Brewster?maurice bernard?CHETAN?Irene Cummings?paul schmidt?Femi Agbaje?Blaine D Holcombe?Simon Petkovic?Alberto Gloder?Carlos Musgrove?alan mcmillan?Tony Smith?Charles Claessens, Douglas Cobb

Top contributors picked out from Forum Feedback:

j_maybury, marcobost, zrd83, renodos500, ACCPresidentLB

Check the surprise gifts in your Emails and Private Messages.

2. Share Advanced SystemCare Ultiamte 9 with your families, friends, and colleagues

3. Download Now

Download from CNET

4. What's New

Security:

+ New Generation Engine - Remove more latest threats powerfully and thoroughly with new Bitdefender antivirus engine.

+ Fully Supported Windows 10 - Protect Windows 10 system against various threats proactively and in real time.

+ Enhanced Protect? Module - Added DNS Protect & Win 10 Reinforce, and enhanced Browser Anti-Tracking to better protect your system and browser.

Performance:

+ New Speed Up Module - Deeply optimize system, startups, disks and browsers for faster PC and browser.

+ Windows 10 Compatible - Support cleaning and optimization of Windows 10, Microsoft Edge, Modern Apps, etc.

+ New Auto RAM Clean - Free up RAM automatically for a higher performance PC.

+ Crafted New UI - More user friendly and support large Font Size and high resolution screen.

+ Enhanced Startup Manager - Not only boost your PC boot time, but also speed up your browsers.

+ Improved Default Program - Added support for Microsoft Edge. Set default browser and other programs with 1-click in Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP.

+ Redesigned Toolbox - Added customizable My Favorite Tools, rebuilt Large Files Finder and Auto Shutdown, improved Win Fix and other 10+ tools for deeper clean and optimization.

+ Larger Database - Expanded database for Spyware Removal, Registry Fix, Privacy Sweep, Junk Files Clean, Surfing Protection for a cleaner and more secure PC.

* Supported more than 30 languages.

* And more can be discovered by you.

• Like 2

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

I would like to see homepage protection for Chrome and also better protection for malicious website and downloaded program from the internet via chrome, edge Firefox ect. Please add also all the advance system care 9 feature to the ultimate version. Other than that keep up the good work.

Thanks

Dear all,

Your will never disappoint at our products. :-) IObit and all of you work together to make all IObit products perfect all along the time.

@ ThePoliceFan,

Your concerns are already recorded for serious consideration in ASC U 9.

Cheers!

When you will release ASC9 ultimate.......because i suggest release 5 beta versions before ASC9 ultimate final version....it would be better......you can fix all bugs....and add new features, that are included in ESET antivirus, bitdefender antivirus, avast antivirus......and add them into your product.......and please...give the best protection and detection rate for your product asc9ultimate.....and request to test your product with av-test company and av- comparatives company.......then you will better to improve your product......i hope that your product will on the best on 1th, or 2th and 3th.....in this companies testing

I love ALL OF ur products they are the best I use them all: Driver Booster 3, Smart Defrag 5, ASC 8 AND 9.0 Beta 2.0 and 3.0, and IOBit Uninstaller. You products made my old HP Last an extra 2 months. I have no recommendations your products are the Best optimizers out there. Thanks :D Keep it going IOBit your doing a Fantastic job.

The Interstella Skin for Driver Booster 3 is amazing! I hope a similar skin could be added to ASC Ultimate 9. Also is it possible to add a function where you get to customise the desktop widget/gadget? I feel it needs to be improved and optimised as the one in ASC Ultimate 8 didn't seem to be accurate when it came to the temperature of my system.

Hi jmt@ cesnz.co.nz , welcome to IObit Forum! :-)

You can find the download link of ASC9 Beta 3.0 in Advanced SystemCare 9 Beta 3.0 (9.0.2.988) is released! [October 20, 2015] (Updated to version 3.0.2.990 - October 23, 2015) topic in the NEWS & UPDATES! section of the forum.

ASCU 9 Beta is not released yet. (Thanks Scannan :) )

Cheers.

Hi Enoskype

There appears to be a fair bit of confusion regarding ASCU 9. User jmt@cesnz.co.nz is requesting the link for ASCU 9 which does not yet exist to the best of my knowledge.

This confusion has occurred since the Topic relating to feedback for ASCU 9 was opened and users are assuming that ASCU 9 therefore exists.

Hello

I would like what renodos500 sayed. You should add feature that are included in other antivirus program such as eset, avast, bitdefender and kaspersky ect.. This would help make your product safer and better. You guys should also consider getting your advance systemcare ultimate 9 tested by www.av-test.org Or http://www.av-comparatives.org/ to insure your product can protect the computer better from virus and all other threats.

Thanks hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest merge bitdefender antivirus engine in asc ultimate with iobit malware fighter engine (iobit antimalware engine) and database....because iobit malware fighter database includes huge database of threats.......so i suggest add iobit malware fighter database and engine (iobit anti-malware engine) into asc9 ultimate......

And i still think about why is asc ultimate categorized into all in one??? I know, why! But there don't included....( i think in program engine and features of the asc ultimate)

es) ...iobit malware fighter, smart defrag and driver booster features and scans

• Like 1

In ASC Ultimate 8 the vulnerability Fix function interfered with the windows update too much. now it somehow stopped automatically updating all together even though i have set it to automatically update. I ended up using the vulnerability fix to update windows manually. please can you make it so it doesn't interfere with windows update especially with windows 10. I dont want to miss out on the new builds and upgrades.