IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 9

Hi Cicely :)

I would like to see these features included in ASC Ultimate in a near future:

+ Firewall system

+ In antivirus - avira engine

+ Iobit malware fighter, Smart degrag driver booster, uninstaller and other programs (i don't like the idea of having shotcuts...), these programs can continue to be paid (pro versions) but instead of having so many programs we have just 1 program (ASCU) that have all the products of Obit.

And finally, i would like to see iobit's products evaluated by toptenreviews, avg test, pcmag ect...

Best regards,

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few suggestions after using 9 Ultimate

1. Startup accelerate suggests disabling "Mozilla Maintenance Service" disabling this is a major security risk for those who use Mozilla as it will not allow Firefox to be automatically updated to patch exploits found in the software. A large portion of modern malware relies on users not continually updating their software and OS.

2. As enclosed in the included screenshot ASC9 Ultimate does not flag the Windows OS informing it that there is malware and PUP protection. It does let the system know there is anti-virus but Windows needs two separate flags set for AV and Anti-Malware.

3 The Feedback part of the software does not seem to work. This was a problem in the other ASC 9 betas as well. Attached screenshot and Debug Info.

• Like 1

Hi Cicely,

I've run the InfoHelper tool, and uploaded the debug file here: IObit_Debug_Info.zip

Thanks in advance for the help, and Happy New Year too! :)

Cheers,

Wolverien

Hi Wolverien,

I cannot download the zip file as it was reported as a threat. Please download ASC9 Ultimate Beta 1.0 from Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 9 Beta 1.0(9.0.0.588) is released. [December 31, 2015] to see if there is any problem.

Cheers.

Hi, Cicely I have very urgent problem!!!

Look on Picture 1 and on Picture2 files....

Sorry..it is Slovak,,but you will understand

Very carefully you look these images!

Will you fix it???

Hi,

Please download ASC9 Ultimate Beta 1.0 from Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 9 Beta 1.0(9.0.0.588) is released. [December 31, 2015] to see if it works.

If the problem remains, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. Then you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

A few suggestions after using 9 Ultimate

1. Startup accelerate suggests disabling "Mozilla Maintenance Service" disabling this is a major security risk for those who use Mozilla as it will not allow Firefox to be automatically updated to patch exploits found in the software. A large portion of modern malware relies on users not continually updating their software and OS.

2. As enclosed in the included screenshot ASC9 Ultimate does not flag the Windows OS informing it that there is malware and PUP protection. It does let the system know there is anti-virus but Windows needs two separate flags set for AV and Anti-Malware.

3 The Feedback part of the software does not seem to work. This was a problem in the other ASC 9 betas as well. Attached screenshot and Debug Info.

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions.

As for the suggestion 1, I will forward it to our Product Team.

Regarding the 2nd issue, I'd like to let you know that since Windows 8, Windows Defender will turn off its real-time protection once there is other security programs installed. This is not a problem of both programs but a new strategy of Windows Defender. So please just let the real-time protection of Windows Defender be off.

Concering the 3 problem, yes, you are right. The feedback failed issue also existed in ASC 9 betas. We are sorry for that. That is why we also offer a direct contact email address. Please feel free to post your feedback on forum or directly send it to the email.

Cheers.

Here is it......problem still exists

And about Spyware and Unwanted Programs protection....windows still notifies me, that this protection is missing....Will you add this protection into ASC Ultimate in next beta release???

Will you add Password Manager feature, Bootable Rescue CD and DVD feature, Incoming Email Scanning feature means SPAM Protection,

Will you add Registry, RAM and CPU areas and Rootkits scanning???

And will you integrate all IOBIT programs into ASC Ultimate interface (and there can be option to unlock these programs by pasting license code for every of these programs?? --we would welcome

And send request for internet tests on sites like AV Test, AV Comparatives and Top ten reviews for ASC Ultimate like standalone program??

And will you make IOBIT Firewall, IOBIT Banking and Payment Protection means Safe Zone, IOBIT AD Blocker, IOBIT Sandbox, ???

And will you make Network and Router Security Scanning???

And will you make IOBIT Anti-theft for ASC Ultimate on PC???

That´s all for ASC Ultimate....

• Like 1

Great Idea, renodos500 !!

And add avira engine please :)

And about Spyware and Unwanted Programs protection....windows still notifies me, that this protection is missing....Will you add this protection into ASC Ultimate in next beta release???

Will you add Password Manager feature, Bootable Rescue CD and DVD feature, Incoming Email Scanning feature means SPAM Protection,

And will you integrate all IOBIT programs into ASC Ultimate interface (and there can be option to unlock these programs by pasting license code for every of these programs?? --we would welcome

And send request for internet tests on sites like AV Test, AV Comparatives and Top Ten reviews for ASC Ultimate like standalone program??

And will you make IOBIT Firewall, IOBIT Banking and Payment Protection means Safe Zone, IOBIT AD Blocker, IOBIT Sandbox, ???

Please iobit's team consider these ideas.

Me being in IT Security and doing PC Repair on the side if you removed the Bitdefender engine and replaced it with an Avira based engine I would honestly not use your product. Avira has lower detection rates and higher false positives according to all the major AV Test sites. Also EVERY system that my only option was to completely reformat the OS due to a deeply embedded rootkit has been running Avira or AVG. I have never actually seen a system with a rootkit that was running a Bitdefender based scanner.

Me being in IT Security and doing PC Repair on the side if you removed the Bitdefender engine and replaced it with an Avira based engine I would honestly not use your product. Avira has lower detection rates and higher false positives according to all the major AV Test sites. Also EVERY system that my only option was to completely reformat the OS due to a deeply embedded rootkit has been running Avira or AVG. I have never actually seen a system with a rootkit that was running a Bitdefender based scanner.

Well you need to see this https://www.av-test.org/en/antivirus/home-windows/windows-10/

Hi guys, I've seen the tests and, looking at the details, Bit Defender is the best one, better than Avira. Any other info HMestre?

I already knew it, but that thanks anyway :-). Bitdefender is the best one but is not perfect, that's why i think that we need another engine to complement the bitdefender engine.

And send request for internet tests on sites like AV Test, AV Comparatives and Top ten reviews for ASC Ultimate like standalone program??

Hello renodos500,

So many suggestions and it takes us some time to digest them. ;-)

For Spyware and Unwanted programs protection, we've made a replacement. IObit Malware Fighter 4 also integrates Bitdefender antivirus engine. So IObit Malware Fighter 4 will be a complete solution for both antivirus and anti-spyware protection.

For you other suggestions, I've forwarded them to our product team for consideration now.

Welcome more suggestions~~

• Like 2

Hi Cicely...thanks for comment....

But about Spyware and Unwanted Programs protection...I do not know....Have two protection programs at bootup...?...I do not like this style.... Can be all protection in one program??? Isn´t it better this way?? Ex.: Advanced Mobile Care is all in one protection, boost and clean program...Can´t be also Advanced System Care Ultimate??

• Like 1

ASCU 9 is great software, but Windows 10 is finnicky when it comes to AV software. You can't run 2 AV's at the same time. So MalwareFighter v4 and ASCU 9 are not a good idea, unless ASCU 9 has Malware protection built-in the AV. To me "Ultimate" should me the best.. MalwareFighter v4 should only be used with ASC 9 Pro...

Feature Feedback: If I am purchasing Ultimate, should that not also include malware protection? I have also suggested this in the forum, and still perplexed that if I am purchasing ultimate, why I am being nickeled and dimed to death with malware protection and smartphone protection. If I am purchasing ultimate, it means I want to ultimately not be nagged again until it is time to renew. Utlimate also implies it covers everything. To me (as a loyal customer since 4.0) I would prefer one flat rate/price for Ultimate/spyware and mobile care versus 3 separate costs...:-)

• Like 1

Hello Cicely & Forum members,

So, was running ASC Pro 9 since its release, and had 2 issues, and after a couple formats and re-installs, those issues still persist. I had these in ASC9 Beta 1, they got fixed with Beta 2, but they returned on Pro release. First 1 was temps in Performance monitor not working, and the no. 2 was right-click menu for recycle bin not launching tool programs. I temp solved my No. 2 issues by pinning an File Shredder icon on my taskbar. I have since began beta testing ASCU9 w/o formatting my machine, and the No. 2 issue was corrected on install (AWESOMENESS!!!) However, I'm still having an issue w/ Performance Monitor not reading my temps. I do have an theory as to why its happening (my thinking is there is an Alienware On-Screen Display I haven't been installing that COULD be causing this) and plan to try installing to see if it will resolve the issue. I'll test this tonight and reply tomorrow hopefully to let ya know. If this doesn't resolve it, I let ya know so we can try to troubleshoot prior to ASCU9 release. Other than that, I've had no other issues, and I also like the new favorite tools section in toolbox!

Thanks again for the hard work guys,

?ACCPresidentLB

Hi Cicely.

Is there any topic that shows all the suggestions given by customers? And which ones will be implemented soon? :-)

Hi HMestre,

Such threads may be considered if possible. We will see. :oops:

Many suggestions need to be seriously considered by our product team to see whether it is possible and necessary to add. It always take some time.

Anyway, you can check new features in each new update. :)

• Like 1

Hi ACCPresidentLB,

Thanks for your feedback.

For TEMP issue, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

If the zip file is too large to be sent, please upload it to www.wikisend.com and give us the download link.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Cicely,

Got an e-mail with download for PMDemo & some instructions from your ppl, and just wanted to let ya all know that their procedure solved the Performance Monitor issue that been going on here...

Thanks a million times for the help in solving this issue,

ACCPresidentLB

It would be very helpful if Iobit posted the solution here as well, instead of just solving the issue for just one user via email. The issue was after all raised in the forum and therefore the solution should be given in the forum. I am sure it would be appreciated by other users.