IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

instillation error

Lucariofan843

I got a different error: the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.

We can only help you if you give us relevant feedback.

Again I ask....which site did you download the installer from.??

Did you download the new installer from the site I gave you, and if so did you try it??

You are giving very little information as to what exactly the sequence of events was, that caused your issue.

The error message indicates that there is a problem with your C++ files, which most likely occurred due to a Registry change.

You should run a full virus scan to ensure there is no virus issues.

Then the easiest thing to do is to do a system restore back to a time before the issue occurred. This should repair the C++ issue.

You can the try the installer again.

Hi Lucariofan843,

To help you out of the problem, please send us the related screenshots for us to look into.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived