IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

PRO upgrade trashes Outlook and Win shutdown

JWH

I've just paid to upgrade to PRO because I was happy with the free version of ASC. The first time I ran Pro it found a lot of errors and fixed them. Unfortunately the "fix" means I can't run Outlook anymore. It can't find the profiles, address book or archives. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. No luck.

I'm running XP home and Office 2003.

AND, now when I shut down the system it takes forever - seven minutes last time.

When I switch on again, I get the windows shutdown/startup error message.

All this is new. My system was running fine before.

AND... Despite the IOBit claims - PRO makes my system (online and off) run noticeably slower.

Any ideas? How do I get my money back?

Outlook trashed

Nothing.

I also ran Win system restore which said there were no restore points even though I set one before upgrading to Pro.

I then ran them both in Safe mode. Nothing.

I fixed the Outlook problem by uninstalling 20003 and installing 2007. Don'y know why but it works.

The system still runs very slowly and internet speed is right down. this is normally a very fast PC.

Nothing.

I also ran Win system restore which said there were no restore points even though I set one before upgrading to Pro.

I then ran them both in Safe mode. Nothing.

I fixed the Outlook problem by uninstalling 20003 and installing 2007. Don'y know why but it works.

The system still runs very slowly and internet speed is right down. this is normally a very fast PC.

okay, what settings is your system optimization set to? and did you ever use the free version use the system optimization function? if so, was it faster when you used the free version?

Archived