IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hi old friends!

donetao

Hi old friends. It's the time of the year where I think about the past and wish old fiends Happy Holidays! IObit was my first forum and there were many good times shared here. I think about those good times and wish that times could be rolled back to the days when we were one big happy family. I did a lot to ***** that up and have learned a lot sense then. I'm still making mistakes and getting into trouble lol.

My wife now has a wind farm and we are blessed financially and now live in a retirement center where I help seniors for free with their printers and computers.There are about 300 residents here and they keep me busy. I have up graded my OS to W10 and I'm helping seniors get the bugs out. I'm thinking W10 will be a great OS, once all the bugs are out.

I hope this finds all old fiends doing well. I'm sure some of you will recognize me. I only post here once a year to say Hi and wish old friends good times.

Here's where I live. Take the tour. It's a great place to live and I'm very fortunate.

http://www.goldenoaks.com/aboutus.html

Well it looks like most of the old friends are missing. I see two Cicely and enoskype. I will never forget you @enoskype. You will always be my number one hero. A lot of water has gone under the bridge. You were the best friend that I ever had on IObit. I made mistakes. IObit disappointed me and I lost my cool, but IObit will always have a place in my heart. You my friend enoskype will always be welcome in my foxhole and I will never forget the good times we shared here! I wish you Happy Holidays my friend and the best this like can give you!! See you next year!!

Archived