IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer

ASC Pro 9

mobear410

I probaly should have held out for ASC Ultimate but I totally needed the memory cleaner and didn't stop to think that the ASC Ultimate 9 Beta was still on the move towards release. I will probably end up buying the Ultimate 9 but in the meantime I am going to get the Beta & replace my Pro then do a review in about a week since I will know if it is everything that I have come to expect from the great team at IOBit. My system is already much more responsive since I got the Pro installed and totally updated the database then run the protection and tools. I wonder if IOBit is ever going to offer their software or even just 1 or 2 products to be bought with bitcoin? Might be something they could look into & even provide links to some of the bitcoin faucets & information sites. I would love that very much.