IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC9 just sits with hourglass

UPaul

I upgraded to ASC 9 Pro from ASC 8 Pro.

The opening screen just sits with an hourglass cursor like it's trying to load something. I've waited for a while with no change.

I did run InfoHelperV9.exe, the results are attached

I'm stuck right now and can't run the program.

The icon is loading in the notification area and there is a menu there.

Starting ASC 9 is where the problem lies.

Hi UPaul,

Please reinstall ASC v9 from from http://www.iobit.com/downloadcenter.php?product=asc9-dl to see how it works.

If issue continues, please let us know how does other programs work at the time of ASC freeze.

Does the issue occur when you click on the Scan button or just open ASC? A screenshot or photo when it freezes will be very helpful.

Hi Cicely

I had windows 7 and advance system care 8 pro witch worked perfectly and i am/was very happy of all products i have.

When nr 9 came out i got the notification for upgrade witch i did , pity part was that i couldn't even hit any kind of button after installing and rebooting etc. The ASC 9 frooze completely and had to use task manager to stop running it where i got the notification that it wasn't responding. I rebooted couple times and did got that problem every time so went i deinstalled the 9 and reinstalled nr 8 witch was working fine.

Now i upgraded windows 7 to windows 10 and hoped ASC 9 would work properly after new download and install etc so how might i resolve this problem of the upgrade. ASC 8 pro is running smoothly but i hope it will not automaticly update to ASC9 witch doesn't work at the moment on my system :(

much regards even so

Cicely,

I uninstalled ASC9 and installed from the link you supplied. Same result.

The RealTimeProtector is running and one of the files shows what does and doesn't work.

When ASC9 starts I get the usual first screen with the SCAN button and the selections, but it never finishes loading and I can't do anythig except start the Task Manager and end the rpocess.

Hi Cicely

I had windows 7 and advance system care 8 pro witch worked perfectly and i am/was very happy of all products i have.

When nr 9 came out i got the notification for upgrade witch i did , pity part was that i couldn't even hit any kind of button after installing and rebooting etc. The ASC 9 frooze completely and had to use task manager to stop running it where i got the notification that it wasn't responding. I rebooted couple times and did got that problem every time so went i deinstalled the 9 and reinstalled nr 8 witch was working fine.

Now i upgraded windows 7 to windows 10 and hoped ASC 9 would work properly after new download and install etc so how might i resolve this problem of the upgrade. ASC 8 pro is running smoothly but i hope it will not automaticly update to ASC9 witch doesn't work at the moment on my system :(

much regards even so

Hi cobra_kay,

You can manually update to ASC v9 from http://update.iobit.com/dl/asc9/advanced-systemcare-setup-v9.exe to see how it works.

Hi UPaul,

Please reinstall ASC 9 again from http://www.iobit.com/downloadcenter.php?product=asc9-dl

After installation, please take steps below:

1. Please download demo from http://wikisend.com/download/428640/ASC.exe

2. Right click on the ASC system tray icon, select Exit

3. Right click on the ASC desktop icon, select Open File Location to open the installation folder of ASC

4. Delete the original file ASC.exe, then copy and paste the downloaded ASC.exe to the installation folder of ASC

5. Re-start ASC to see whether the issue continues.

If yes, please tell us whether you can see the ASC interface when computer freezes. Please also send back the ASC.log under the installation folder of ASC

Thanks very much for your time.

Archived