IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Performance Monitor: Windows 10, User Account Control

Edward27821

ASC9Pro

EVERY time that the Performance Monitor tries to initiate (all 3 methods listed in FAQ), Windows 10 asks permission to run. I can find no setting in Win10 to remember my choice.

1. Will this be addressed in an update? or

2. Is there a parameter I can place in the task scheduler to bypass the UAC?

The only other program that behaves this way (for me) is SystemExplorer.exe.

Hi, I really do not know the process and until now , I'm even reluctant to try and download Windows 10 because I might encounter issues as such. Well, I started searching for inquiries about Windows 10 upgrade here and I found this Windows Tutorials. It might help you also.

Thank you. The site you suggested is on the search page linked by Scannan. Yes, helpful.

btw Thank you @Scannan

:offtopic:

The main aggravation in Win10 (to me) is that it will not allow a downloaded program file to be placed in a sub-folder within the "Program Files" directory. The only reason I have 10 is that it came on the HP laptop. My Dell desktop (XP) is just not portable. All Windows machines (imo) require constant defragmenting (Found nothing better than Smart Defrag).

Upgrade to 10? imho If you use XP = no. Any other? = yes.

Archived