IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

download not allowed in MS

pro-user1

I have been an annual user of ASC Pro and in my renewal and update attempts from 8-Pro to 9-Pro I find that the download is rejected on my laptop as the download is stated to contain a virus.

I have not experienced this in prior yearly updates. It is not that it is downloaded and they quarantined, as it is not allowed to be completely downloaded.

OFF - MS Windows Defender

ON - MS Security Essentials

ON - MS Firewall.

I do not want to have to turn off Essentials or the Firewall to download 9Pro. Why would this be necessary? If it does not play for download why will it play in normal operation with 9Pro?

How would I "allow" the program through the firewall or essentials if it is not already there to allow?

IS THIS A COMMON MALADY WITH 9-Pro?

Cicely, I am resolved !! I am also happily relieved. My faith and spirit are restored.

I do not know why it downloaded right now when it was rejected prior when scanned for download but I will not trouble trouble unless trouble troubles me again.

I downloaded VIA the hot-link sent to me in email by iObit. It was a link directly to the iObit store.

-- The hot-link was;

iobit.com/downloadcenter.php?product=asc0-dl

-- I was going to include a screenshot showing the email hot-link and my success in downloading AND refreshing my product license code for another happy year, but I do not have awareness on if this product code should be kept secret so I do not attach those screenshots.

May the new year and good spirit be with you all.

Thank you for being there. I am resolved.

Archived