IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Screen box and Font size

So I have been dealing with this for some time and now with this new rendition most of the boxes are big enough for me to read them but some still have minute font and because the boxes can not be enlarged it is virtually impossible to read the font, when I enlarge the box to full screen the font stays tiny. This is apparent in tools with Large file finder for instance. The other is true with Uninstaller when I open it the screen is too large to fit on the screen. This seems like a basic of programing but with Iobit not so much.

The other is true with Uninstaller when I open it the screen is too large to fit on the screen. This seems like a basic of programing but with Iobit not so much.

Hi Randy Halyk,

Regarding the issue with IObit Uninstaller, please download the demo from http://wikisend.com/download/539278/ClearIUSettings.exe and run it. Then click Clear button. After that, please open IObit Uninstaller again and see how it looks like.

As for the issue of tools in Toolbox, it will be solved in the future versions.

Thanks for your understanding and please stay tuned.

Archived