IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Fixed a problem that was driving me nuts!

mediator

This FREE program worked great first try. I had a Registry conflict probably caused by some long ago deleted Program. The card reader wasn't recognized and I just couldn't fix it. Compaq's support was convoluted and left me hanging. I decided to try AWC and got the new upgrade (free) to "System" and It was a very easy install.

I backed up the registry and ran the program. It did it's thing and fixed the unfixable conflict. This program definitely goes into my toolbox. Thanks!!

This FREE program worked great first try. I had a Registry conflict probably caused by some long ago deleted Program. The card reader wasn't recognized and I just couldn't fix it. Compaq's support was convoluted and left me hanging. I decided to try AWC and got the new upgrade (free) to "System" and It was a very easy install.

I backed up the registry and ran the program. It did it's thing and fixed the unfixable conflict. This program definitely goes into my toolbox. Thanks!!

cough. disclaimer on driver update utility and system optimization function :) you may want to keep those backups

Hi mediator,

We are used to hear complaints here, are you sure you are at the right place? :razz:

Happy to hear that ASC 3 helped to solve your problem, I was trying to joke in the above sentence, thank you very much and please come back again if you have any enquiries about ASC 3.

Cheers namesake.

Archived