IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Is there a way to fix this?

Sense installing the newest edition of ASC ultimate I have had the issue of having my realtimes-realplayer (video player and the like) files not only the start ups deleted and removed but unable to be reinstalled and I have tried to look through options and settings of both the whole ASC ultimate but just the start up manager as well and have not had any luck with anything I have tried. Is their anyone here who knows of a fix to this or should i just try to reinstall the older ASC ultimate?

Hi knives564

In order to assist you we need a more detailed explanation of your issue.

You only mention that installing ascu has caused issues. You do not say whether you actually ran the ascu functions...and if so, which functions did you use, and at what point did the issue occur.

You also do not specify which files were deleted/removed.

I suggest also that you re-check the Privacy Sweep settings and the Autoclean settings.Be sure to go through the entire list.

Hi knives564

In order to assist you we need a more detailed explanation of your issue.

You only mention that installing ascu has caused issues. You do not say whether you actually ran the ascu functions...and if so, which functions did you use, and at what point did the issue occur.

You also do not specify which files were deleted/removed.

I suggest also that you re-check the Privacy Sweep settings and the Autoclean settings.Be sure to go through the entire list.

ok So ascu was the one that told me that a new start up function was being added so if i wanted to get rid of it to "click here" so i did not, but i noticed nothing got installed when useing the installation for realtimes-realplayer also i cant tell you what files were deleted/removed because they were gone before i could even look at them also have both privacy sweep and autoclean off

Hi knives564,

Welcome to IObit Forum!

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. Then you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to further look into the issue.

Looking forward to your reply.

@Scannan, thanks for your timely assistance.:-)

Archived