IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Might have just found a bug in ASC 9.2

parkd1

I just instaled the latest version of ASC 9.2 today and then I upgraded frorm Windows 7 to Windows 10. After the upgrade was done I went and got all the updates for Windows 10. After that Irebooted and then did a scan with ASC. When I looked at what Security holes it found and saw that their were four of them for windows but it said for Windows 7 and one for Windows Defender. Odd that it would show updates for 7 when I have 10 installed and the windows update has Windows defender up to date but ASC think it is not. I got a screen shot for you to look at. Thanks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n215697[/ATTACH]

Hi parkd1,

Please right click the desktop icon of ASC to choose Open file location to open its installation directory.

Then find the file sh.dat and delete it.

Then run ASC and do a scan again to check whether it scans out the updates for Windows 7 or not.

Have a nice day.

Archived