IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IE URL History Not Being Retained

4ubest

Since I installed ASC all my IE URL files are gone and I cannot find out how to stop them from disappearing. In addition my Start Run history files are also gone. How do I stop these actions which I do not at all want.

Firefox URL's are fine.

Hi 4ubest

In Options in the program you can choose Privacy Sweep and configure that (one of the things you ought to have done when you ran ASC the first time before clicking repair) :-) This goes for all other options too.!

Cheers

solbjerg

Since I installed ASC all my IE URL files are gone and I cannot find out how to stop them from disappearing. In addition my Start Run history files are also gone. How do I stop these actions which I do not at all want.

Firefox URL's are fine.

No Good

I reinstalled the software and tried to run it again without those items checked off but there was no difference. Something is deleting the IE URL history and Start Run URLs... Right now I am not wanting to reinstall windows again as it cost me too much money so there must be a way of insuring that these files are not removed upon restart or reboot..

Hi 4ubest

Did you do a clean install? Throw out the previous folder?

And did you click apply when you configured the settings?

Sweep and care usually use the same settings, how is it by you?

The ones with the checkmark are those that are cleaned.

Cheers

solbjerg

I reinstalled the software and tried to run it again without those items checked off but there was no difference. Something is deleting the IE URL history and Start Run URLs... Right now I am not wanting to reinstall windows again as it cost me too much money so there must be a way of insuring that these files are not removed upon restart or reboot..

Archived