IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Scheduled Defrag Turns OFF when I close the program

holygamer

When I close Smart Defrag then re-open it, the Scheduled Defrag Status turns to OFF. I can see my settings are still there. When I change back to ON the settings reset! I thought ,maybe scheduled defrag was only available to Pro users but my mate has Pro and he says he has the same problem.

I didn't have this problem with V4. I uninstalled everything before installing V5.

Hi holygamer,

This is Cicely

To look into the issue, please download the tool from: http://testdemo.iobit.com/SD5InfoHelper.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 2 months later...

I'm having the same exact problem. It will do the scheduled defrag only when I schedule it for a time when I'm using my laptop. Whenever I schedule it at a time when my computer is idle and my hard drives are turned off after a certain time (my sleep option doesn't work anymore for this laptop so I have to do this), it won't perform the scheduled defrag. I downloaded the tool from the post above but I just want to know if I can use it and send everything through here?

Hello Taylor,

Welcome to our forum. This is Cicely from IObit.

To look into the issue, please download the tool from: http://testdemo.iobit.com/SD5InfoHelper.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived