IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

It's not just IE7 bitten by the bug

detailer

Hi IcyFrostPyro

I am glad to hear it :-)

Curiosity is a good thing to have

but jumping from a clifftop just to see if one would survive is taking it a bit too far.

What kind of education are you aiming at?

May the force be with you!

Cheerio

solbjerg

curiosity killed the cat.... luckily it had 8 other lives!

Curiosity is a good thing to have

but jumping from a clifftop just to see if one would survive is taking it a bit too far.

What kind of education are you aiming at?

first of all... Thanks! you just gave me a new idea to try! :D You have to experience it to see it ;-) (just kidding)

secondly, im going to try to major in drama in college.

May the force be *fart*...

I sense a disturbance in the force...

:-)

Some years ago (40 ?) the English Oueen paid a visit to the Carlsberg breweries in Copenhagen. Everyone was very exited about it - and some knew a bit of the English language.

In the Danish elevators when you press your floor it will light up a message that the elevator is running.

In Danish it says "I fart" which means literally " at speed" or "running" or "going" or "moving".

In order to not offend the Oueen with "I fart", some workers were sent to hide the offending words with tape!

Cheers

solbjerg

first of all... Thanks! you just gave me a new idea to try! :D You have to experience it to see it ;-) (just kidding)

secondly, im going to try to major in drama in college.

May the force be *fart*...

I sense a disturbance in the force...

Archived