IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Panda Device Agent False Positive

IObit Malware Fighter

Version: 4.1.0.2246

Database Version: 1557

Scan Mode:Manual

Time Elapsed: 02:48:21

Objects Scanned: 1061739

Threats Found: 2

Save Time: 6/21/2016 2:05:50 PM

|Name|Type|Description|ID|

Trojan.Generic.16009801, file, C:\Users\All Users\Panda Security\Panda Devices Agent\Downloads\6789d305189b01f4a3da3b9a4fe6db2b\6789d305189b01f4a3da3b9a4fe6db2b.exe, 0

Trojan.Generic.16009801, file, C:\ProgramData\Panda Security\Panda Devices Agent\Downloads\6789d305189b01f4a3da3b9a4fe6db2b\6789d305189b01f4a3da3b9a4fe6db2b.exe, 0

scan_2016-06-21-14-05 .txt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi wegoyis,

Welcome to our forum.

Could you please describe the issue more clearly so that we can help you? If you found false positive, please take the steps as follows:

1. Make sure you update IObit Malware Fighter to the latest definitions version.
  2. Zip the suspicious file with password "infected", upload it to http://www.wikisend.com and then give us the download link

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 11 months later...
Panda Security is a well-known software development company. ... Panda Antivirus has relatively low False Positive Detection but it may flag even the legitimate software as False Positive False Positive is a malware detection triggered for legitimate file

Panda Security is a well-known software development company. ... Panda Antivirus has relatively low False Positive Detection but it may flag even the legitimate software as False Positive False Positive is a malware detection triggered for legitimate file

I would like to complete my full and detailed false positive removal request with the below form but it asks me a client ID I don't have as I am not a Panda customer.

I have created an account on the website (different than the forum used here) but I never received a client ID by mail even after validating the account.

How can I send my full request with this form ?

Otherwise, it is possible to discuss by private message with a moderator ?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

If you are experiencing a false positive with Panda Device Agent, there are several steps you can take to resolve the issue:

Update Panda Device Agent: Make sure that you have the latest version of Panda Device Agent installed. Check for any available updates and install them.

Add an exception: If you are still experiencing false positives, you can add an exception for Panda Device Agent in your antivirus software. This will prevent your antivirus from flagging the software as a threat.

Contact Panda Security Support: If the issue persists, you can contact Panda Security Support for assistance. They can help you troubleshoot the issue and provide guidance on how to resolve it.

It's important to note that false positives can sometimes be caused by malware or other security threats. Therefore, it's important to keep your antivirus software and operating system up to date and to be cautious when downloading and installing software from the internet. Thanks