IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Update failed (Driver booster 3 Pro)

So i tried to update my drivers because they all said: Very old or Extremely old even.

But then they all failed and i got the result on the picture i send with this.

I tried restarting the program, reinstalling it, restarting my pc, i don't know what i can try more.

• 3 weeks later...
So i tried to update my drivers because they all said: Very old or Extremely old even.

But then they all failed and i got the result on the picture i send with this.

I tried restarting the program, reinstalling it, restarting my pc, i don't know what i can try more.

Hi HermanMoet,

Welcome to the forum.

For failing to update the outdated driver, help us look into this issue by downloading http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file.

We will check it asap. Thanks a lot.

Heey Cicely,

I was on vacation so i was not able to reply earlyer but after i came back from my vacation i tried to run the program just out of habbit.

And surprisingly it just worked this time, i did not touch the computer or the program in a few weeks and yet it works now.

Thank you for replying to my topic, but it can be closed for now because it seems to be solved.

What i think is that maybe my firewall might have updated in the time i was gone or something simular that blocked it before.

Archived