IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Looking for CC Machine

vastwealth

Please feel free to transfer my thread if I'm not in the right section. I'm looking for a credit card machine that we will use in our shop. Our credit card machine broke down last month and we're losing sales because of this. Forty percent of our customers prefer to pay with their cc rather than cash. It's also affecting our customer service since we have been receiving negative feedback because of non credit card transaction. Any suggestions/recommendations?

what credit card machine are you currently using and what cc machine are you looking for this time? better get one asap before you lose customers, a mobile credit card processing would be a great option.

How about one that can handle those digital wallet payments? My previous one can't handle those and I had customers asking if they can pay using them. How about this one?

Clean, Optimize, Speed Up and Secure PC - Freeware Download - IObit

Archived